3 Br House For Rent Available Nov.15th

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      july17
      Participant

3 Bedroom’d , 2.5 Bath family house on large private lot with garage and carport
      Washer, Dryer, Fridge, stove and dishwasher.
      No Smokers.
      Quiet neighbourhood close to downtown .
      Rent $1450.00 per month plus utilities for 9 to 12 month lease

krystinasch
      Participant

Goodevening,

Just wondering if this house is still available? We’re looking to head back to Fernie come early November and through till spring (April) We’ve done a previous season in Fernie and have a good rental reference. We all have jobs and some are attending the college. We’re a quite and respectful bunch (3-4) all in our early to late 20’s. I can be reached at
      krystina_sch@hotmail.com for further information.

Cheers,

Krystina
      :)

dpoole
      Participant

Hey,

I too am wondering if the place is still up for grabs? Myself and two friends are coming to Fernie for the season.
      Three Australians, two female and one male, a detective of police, a speech therapist and a chiropractor are looking for a 3 bed room house or unit to rent for the ski season. All in late 20’s to early 30’s. Clean, financed and responsible people. Looking to pay between $1200 – $1500 per month. Would like a furnished residence, just the basics fridge, laundry, tv, microwave, furniture etc. Looking to arrive late November early December 2009 and leave in April 2010. If this is too late in 2009 and you wish the premises to be rented earlier negotiations can be made. References, employment and rental history available upon request.
      Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
      Dane.
      dane_poole@hotmail.com

july17
      Participant

the house is currently available and I am looking for a year lease

fernie mom
      Participant

Hi, We are currently looking for a place, married with 2 young kids. Have lived in fernie for 3.5years now. Possibility of a years lease. We do have a well behaved black lab dog. I’d be interested at looking at the place, can reach me at 423-7671.
      Thanks

july17
      Participant

Pets are negotiable.

waywardson
      Participant

Is this rental still available?

july17
      Participant

House still available

kim larsen
      Participant

Hello I am wondering if this place is still available and if so could you please email pictures to footstepsreflex@hotmail.com Thank you Kim Larsen

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register