3 Bedroom Townhouse for rent

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      nell
      Participant

3 bedroom Townhouse for rent. Central location on 2nd Avenue. Photos available. Private Message me for more information.

lexilou
      Participant

Hello, I am interested in your town home i cant pm you , it is not working.
      My boyfriend and I are looking for a place to live, we do have a medium sized dog. He is very well behaved. If you would consider renting to us. May we view it. Thanks for your time, and have a good night. Hope to hear from you.

Lexi & Jeffrey

benzinator
      Participant

Hey Nell,
      My friends and I are looking to rent your home. We’re all hardworking, mature females who are here until May at the earliest. The three of us are all hardworking mature females, non smokers with no pets. I would love to come take a look at your place if it’s still available.
      Thanks,
      Nicky
      250 423 1746

ludiu
      Participant

Hello

We are a group of 4-5 swedes that are moving to Fernie for the ski season. We are coming in the beginning of december and stay until the end of april. We are calm, not smoking and we are there to ski, not for partying. Send me an e-mail at ludvig.uppstrom@gmail.com if it sounds interesting.

Best regards

Ludvig Uppström

nell
      Participant

Hello Lexi
      I will be showing it today if you are available? Or i can send you pictures if you have an email address?

lexilou wrote:
      > Hello, I am interested in your town home i cant pm you , it is not working.
      >
      > My boyfriend and I are looking for a place to live, we do have a medium
      > sized dog. He is very well behaved. If you would consider renting to us.
      > May we view it. Thanks for your time, and have a good night. Hope to hear
      > from you.
      >
      > Lexi & Jeffrey

pike
      Participant

I would like to inquire about the townhouse for rent. We are 2 adult,non smokers with no pets.

Regards Mike
      pat2mike@hotmail.com

lexilou
      Participant

Hello, I would love to have pictures emailed to me if at all possible. I am dealing with a very very serious family emergency with my brother right now.. So i have had to come home for a bit.. I will be back to fernie as soon as possible. If this is still available please email me pictures and we will be in contact.. thank you so much for your time. Have a good day.

Lexi
      qt_lexxi51@hotmail.com

ewilson
      Participant

Hi there,

I would be very interested in seeing pictures of this property, if you have not yet rented it out.

Thanks,
      Evah
      evah.wilson@gmail.com

ejarrell
      Participant

Hello,
      I’m interested in setting up a viewing of the townhouse that is for rent.

Could you give any details for rent? are utilities included?

Thanks

Emily
      ejarrell@lakeheadu.ca

jbry
      Participant

Is this unit still available and if so what is the monthly rent? Thank you

deuxberry
      Participant

hello,

my husband and I are very interested in viewing your pictures if this is still available? we can provide excellent references and are very clean, quiet professionals, non smokers. We do have 2 little guinea pigs that are cadged and cleaned daily, would you consider them please?

please email me at danielleducrot@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Danielle

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. Just wondering if your townhouse is available and how much the rent is. If you have some pictures we would love to see them. You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

Viewing 11 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register