3 bedroom rental

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      djmiles
      Participant

We’ve got three great bedrooms for rent on the main floor of our home in West Fernie. Available November 1st, the super bright upstairs has shared laundry & kitchen, and its own living room, dining area, closets for storage, a couple of couches and beds all around. The backyard is fenced and has a fire pit available if you’re interested. My Husband, canine friends, and I live in a separate space in the basement and are looking for roommates to take over the main floor. Long term or short term renters are both considered. Wireless Internet, satellite TV, gas, electricity and other utilities are all included. Generous rent reduction available after ski season for those wishing to stay on longer. Photos available by request. Interested???? Please contact chancemiles@shaw.ca for more info.

reneebarton
      Participant

Interested in viewing this w/e. Will be in Fernie Sat/Sunday.Call Renee 403-616-8691

vandenborrekaren
      Participant

haaay,
      My name is Karen and I’m from Belgium. I’m in canada for a year on a workinholidayvisa and i would love to live in the mountains for the winter.
      I’m looking for a room to rent from beginning october/november until march 2014 and i saw your add. Would it be possible to rent one off the rooms or do you want to rent all the 3 rooms to the same person? I would also like to know the price for renting a room?
      next week i m in Fernie so if you would be intrested, could you contact me so i can come and have a look.
      thanks
      karen

gibbo86
      Participant

Hi – my name is Stuart and I would like to ask if there is still a room available for rent for the coming ski season (November 2013 to April 2014).

I am a 27 year old single non-smoking male from Sydney, Australia. I worked as a Chartered Accountant for almost six years before recently coming to Canada on a working holiday visa. I have previous experience with shared accommodation with a 21 year old female fine arts student from my previous residence.

My interests outside work include travel, skiing, cooking, photography, tennis, yoga, jogging, salsa dancing and generally having a good time.

My cell number is (604) 499-1122 and my email is stuart@russell-gibson.com

Regards
      Stuart

julien
      Participant

Hi !
      I’m Julien. I’m in canada since 3 weeks and I got a job for the winter season at the fernie alpine resort. I’m actually looking for a room from now to end of the season.
      Do you have any room available ?

brittanyg
      Participant

Hi there,

Just wondering if any of the rooms are still avaliable?

Cheers,

Brittany

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register