25 y/o male MAST Student needs a place to live!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      livefreebc
      Participant

Hey there everyone, am moving out from Vancouver Island to take the MAST guiding program at COTR in Fernie and am still in need of a place to live from September 1st till end of May 2011!

I am a very social, outgoing, nice guy with a great sense of humour that is looking for some cool people to live with. Ideally looking for people to live with between 20 and 30 that are into skiing/boarding, music, like to share cooking, and like to have a good time! I’m very laid back, never stress about anything, am very conscious, responsible and respectful.

If needed I have lots of furnishings like tables, chairs, leather couch, my own bed, artwork, small appliances, just need to know what might be needed so I can figure what I need to bring. Will need a little bit of space to store things like a couple snowboards and a mountain bike.

Also have a 4wd truck with canopy and don’t mind giving people some rides if needed, will drive to the mountain every chance I get!

Really am looking for any place to live, whether shared accommodation or not, so even if you just have a room for rent, I would still be interested in seeing what you have to offer!

sanne
      Participant

Hey don’t know if you found a place yet, but we got the following for rent:
      – Fully furnished single bedroom in a quiet, clean and comfortable home in Castle Mountain area.
      15 minute walk to downtown (or 7 min bike ride).
      Looking for a single mature long term/seasonal renter. Available immediately. 500$ (price negotiable) per month includes utilities, wireless internet, cable HDTV, local/long distance phone calls, laundry, storage for bikes/skis, use of backyard and bbq. Parking spot available. Non smoking/no indoor pets.
      Are you interested? Please call 250-430-1007

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register