2 rooms in a sweet house! (1 rented)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rideguy
      Participant

Looking to create a happy family for the upcoming season. One main floor room and one basement room in a beautiful home near 7-11. Fully, or semi-furnished (you choose), bright, good sized rooms set up to suit your needs. New, open concept place with big kitchen, sweet entertainment center, high speed wireless, full cable, unlimited long distance phone, washer/dryer, garage for hangin out/gear storage.. $525 all incl. Come check it out! 250-430-1986, or email ridekikauka@hotmail.com

amber77
      Participant

Mike and I are very excited to be coming to Fernie for the coming winter – we are staying at least until mid April. We are currently in Whistler and are looking forward to escaping the mayhem! Unfortunately we are not hitting town until the job fair on the 17th of Oct. We both have lived in numerous share houses and are very clean, considerate not to mention fun and sociable. We are not huge partyers and prefer chilling out and hitting the powder! Mikes a kiwi and a qualified electrician and I am a kiwi – aussie and a travel agent by trade. If you room is still available we would love to come and see it during the weekend of Oct 17 and 18 if this is convenient. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Amber (604 966 4943) and Mike (604 -698-5176)

rideguy
      Participant

1 room still available!

stephaniewalker
      Participant

is this room still available?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register