Park Place Lodge

2 rooms available for rent

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      cs86
      Participant

Two bedrooms for rent in our home. Fully furnished bedrooms with beds, dressers, TV, desk, etc. All bed linens, towels, utilities, WIFI, Cable, laundry, etc. included. We stock all the toilet paper, soap, etc. in the house, and you can use our full kitchen. Move-in ready, just bring yourself! Rent is $650 per month per room. ABSOLUTELY NO parties, NO smoking, no couples, must tolerate our dogs, and the house is generally quite quiet. Send PM if interested.

lewidizzle
      Participant

hey there!

My name is Lewis and me and my friend Liam are from New Zealand.

We both have jobs at Fernie Alpine Resort starting in November, but we are in desperate need of accommodation. We are both relaxed, easy going guys who are reliable. (We also love dogs).

Please get back to me if the rooms are still available!

You can get a hold of me by calling or texting me on 604 902 1170
      or by email – lewiscreed91@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lewis and Liam

tomglasow
      Participant

hey cs86,

I’m Tom from Germany (25 years old) and looking for a room to rent for the winter season (6 month). I want to visit the room as fast as possible. Please contact me via email with a date / time and address for a meeting. Tom.Glasow@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Tom Glasow

Michael McFadden
      Participant

Hi there, my name is Michael Mcfadden, Im just wondering if your home is still available to rent?
      regards
      mike
      mramcfadden@gmail.com
      1-204-724-7826

Heather Haine
      Participant

Hi there, I am 26 year old female looking to move to Fernie Nov 1st. Very clean and tidy, I don’t smoke and I don’t have any pets. Please call if you are interested in speaking further 778 772 0243 or 250 489 3676.

Thanks,

Heather

senny
      Participant

Hi,
      Your place sounds ideal.
      I’m a 26 year old guy from Australia.
      I’ve got a degree in Physiotherapy and have spent time doing everything from living in Holland teaching English to working in the French Alps as a chef and skiing everyday.
      I’m easy going and relaxed, clean and tidy and considerate.
      I’m a non-smoker and don’t have any pets (..with me at least) and love dogs so happy to spend time with yours.
      Would love to see the place and meet you.
      Look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Regards,
      Senny

jb92
      Participant

Hey!
      Is the room still available?
      I am interested!
      Where in the town would be the room? Downtown?

The best would be to call me. I am already in town and have a job for the ski season.
      My phone number: (778) 963-0127

Regards,
      Jan

jimmclachlan
      Participant

Is one of the two rooms still available in your house. My email is jimmclachlan@rogers.com

brendan
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Brendan. I am 30 years old and work at Total Maintenance here in Fernie. I am probably a little slow on replying to you as I see all the replies you have, but its worth a shot. If one of your rooms is still available please email me back at boomattik@gmail.com
      Hope to hear from you..

Brendan

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register