2 Bedroom Suite

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lk
      Participant

Two Bedroom above ground Suite for Rent 1200 sq ft. $1000.00 per month
      Utilites included, Internet Included,no phone. complete furnishings with bedding, towels, dishes etc. 2 people max or one couple
      Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove. Backs on to forest for snowshoeing hiking etc,fabulous view of ski hill. Available Nov 1st/09 No Pets, must have job, and no parties as upstairs residents work early hours.Long term or Short term 250-423-0814

laurad
      Participant

Hi, the suite sounds great. I’m coming to Fernie in January and need a place for me and my boyfriend until April. He is a structural engineer and I work in marketing. We are very responsible and reliable renters who are hoping to enjoy a great ski season. Please let me know if there is availability for us during those months. Also if you could send some pictures, my email is lauradirisio@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

kate_gareth
      Participant

Hi, My partner and I are moving to Fernie (from Australia) mid december to look for work, and live there for the snow season. We are looking for a quiet furnished place to stay and yours sounds ideal.
      Can you please reply and let me know if it will be available from mid december as we are hoping to book something in the next couple of weeks.
      Thanks alot
      kate
      eeyore_96@hotmail.com

kcalverley
      Participant

I know this is a little bit late but if this place is still available could you email me at kcalverley@hotmail.com? My boyfriend and I are moving there in January and looking for an 8 month rental. I have a job set up with Teck Coal as a student engineer and he hopes to have one set up by the time we get there. Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register