**RENTED** 2 Bedroom Suite for Rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ginger01
      Participant

We have a two bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, located on the main floor of a home in the mountain view subdivision. Suite includes gas fireplace, internet, cable TV and washer and dryer. Quiet subdivision with views of the ski hill. Looking for long term renter. Sorry no pets or smoking. Look forward to hearing from you.

beckinglis
      Participant

Hi,
      I currently live in Sparwood but have been on the hunt for a place in Fernie. I work at Elk Valley Hospital and work on call some nights so being in town is ideal.
      My boyfriend works out of town 3 weeks a month so I would be primarily living alone. We do not have any pets, children and we don’t smoke.
      How much are you renting the suite for and when would it be available?
      Thanks,
      Becky

ginger01
      Participant

Hello Becky,

We are looking to start renting the suite as soon as possible. We are just finishing a few touch ups this weekend and it should be ready by monday. It is the ground floor of our home, approx 1000sq feet. It is unfurnished although we do have a bed an old TV and a coffee table that we could leave down there if you like. We are renting it for $900/mth plus half utilities (total utilities approx. $400/mth…less in the summer when we’re not running the heat).

Email us at elize.and.dan@hotmail.com if you would like to look at the suite, we are around all weekend.

Thanks,

Elize & Dan

may2000
      Participant

Hello there is this still available?
      I’m looking for a long term rental, one person, no pets, non smoker, very tidy.
      Thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register