Park Place Lodge

2 bedroom suite for rent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dski
      Participant

2 bedroom furnished suite for rent in Ridgemont area. Includes utilites, wireless internet, local phone, shared laundry with main suite, storage for bikes/skis in garage, use of backyard. No smoking, no pets. $1000 per month maximum of two people winter. pm me.

jaime.andres
      Participant

hi, i´m interest in your house, we are two couples from chile looking a place to chill after a day of work on the mountain. how much is cost of the utilities and the rates for the whole season? can you send me some pictures and indicate the location of the house?
      we dont have a car by the moment, so we are looking something close to downtown.

thanks

Regards

dski
      Participant

Interested, I sent you a pm.

roger
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Roger and I am moving to Fernie to attend the College of the Rockies in January. I am looking for a place to live for my girlfriend and myself from January through to the end of June. I am interested in your suite and would like to discuss further details and view some photo’s.

Thank You,

Roger

burgelles
      Participant

Hello, im looking a house to rent and im interested in this house. Can you give me more information and pictures for this house?. My email is burgelles@gmail.com. Thanks for the time

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register