2 bedroom house for rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rookes
      Participant

Two Bedroom House for Rent in west Ferine. Close to ski hill with large rooms and yard.
      Prefer long term. Internet ,Washer/Dryer included. Partially furnished or un-furnished.
      * Available November
      * $1350.00/month
      * No pets /No Smoking
      Call Al:
      250-423-0004
      250-278-7777
      250-423-7900

sophie9
      Participant

Hey rookes
      Was just wondering if you could email me the address of your 2 bedroom house for rent or general location. I know you prefer long term but would you consider a 6 month lease starting in November?
      Look forward to hearing from you
      Kind regards
      Sophie stewart
      Email : sophie.stewart(at)hotmail.com.au

broderm1
        Participant

Hi Rookes,

My sister and I would be very interested, are you able to email me please?

mel_broderick@hotmail.com we can talk more about your place as we are moving over from Aus in Nov 🙂 🙂

Thank you,
        Mel and Rae

orea
      Participant

Hi
      Im moving to Fernie from Nelson beginning or November to start a new job and Im very interested in your home for rent! I am a clean non smoking athlete. Looking to get involved in the skiing and community here. I have multiple references and am visiting right now if you have a chance to show it or contact me about it. Cheers. Orea

Rachael Louise
      Participant

Hello, we are an Australian couple looking to rent for 12 months. Can you please tell me if your advertised property is still available?

Cheers,
      Rachael

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register