Park Place Lodge

RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cgrimble
      Participant

Rented: Furnished 2-bedroom upper level (in a split level property) with a private entrance. This spacious & bright property is located steps from the Annex Park, river and trail systems. The property features private washer/dryer, complete kitchen set-up with dishwasher, full-size bathroom, dining room & living room set, bedrooms include 1 queen bed & 1 single, among other inclusions. This unit has access to a private deck space outside the property entrance. Shared access to larger deck space off the front, backyard access and storage shed (for bikes). Allocated off street parking for 1 vehicle.

Interested individuals must want to live in a quieter, family friendly neighbourhood. Occupancy is for up to 2 – so well suited for a couple or single. There is no smoking permitted in or on property and while we love animals, pets are not permitted.

$1300/month (based on a 1yr lease) + shared utilities

zurino
      Participant

Hello, I am interested in meeting and viewing the property. I work for Maxam at Teck, 4 days on, 4 off. Am very quiet and tidy, and am looking for a quiet respectful place to call home long term. My name is Zurino, ph # 5874334335. When could I take a look?

cgrimble
        Participant

Hello all,

Appreciate your interest, we are in the process of signing a lease for this rental property, apologies that we are unable to assist at this time.

laner
      Participant

Hi. I am interested in looking at this property. I am a Teck employee for 8 years and looking to relocate to Fernie. Please get a hold of me at 403-308-6433 to arrange a meeting? Thank you

cgrimble
        Participant

Hello,
        Appreciate your interest, this property has already been rented.

staco1
      Participant

Hi there,

I’d love to take a look at your property. My family and I are moving to Fernie July first. We are a family of four (kids aged 2 & 4). We will be in Fernie on Saturday and sunday. Please let me know if it is available to view.

Stacy
      250-432-9906

cgrimble
        Participant

Hi Stacy,

I’m sorry, but we already have a lease being signed on this property. We had a fair bit of interest and went quickly.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register