Park Place Lodge

RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cgrimble 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    cgrimble
    Participant

Rented: Furnished 2-bedroom upper level (in a split level property) with a private entrance. This spacious & bright property is located steps from the Annex Park, river and trail systems. The property features private washer/dryer, complete kitchen set-up with dishwasher, full-size bathroom, dining room & living room set, bedrooms include 1 queen bed & 1 single, among other inclusions. This unit has access to a private deck space outside the property entrance. Shared access to larger deck space off the front, backyard access and storage shed (for bikes). Allocated off street parking for 1 vehicle.

Interested individuals must want to live in a quieter, family friendly neighbourhood. Occupancy is for up to 2 – so well suited for a couple or single. There is no smoking permitted in or on property and while we love animals, pets are not permitted.

$1300/month (based on a 1yr lease) + shared utilities

zurino
    Participant

Hello, I am interested in meeting and viewing the property. I work for Maxam at Teck, 4 days on, 4 off. Am very quiet and tidy, and am looking for a quiet respectful place to call home long term. My name is Zurino, ph # 5874334335. When could I take a look?

cgrimble
      Participant

Hello all,

Appreciate your interest, we are in the process of signing a lease for this rental property, apologies that we are unable to assist at this time.

laner
    Participant

Hi. I am interested in looking at this property. I am a Teck employee for 8 years and looking to relocate to Fernie. Please get a hold of me at 403-308-6433 to arrange a meeting? Thank you

cgrimble
      Participant

Hello,
      Appreciate your interest, this property has already been rented.

staco1
    Participant

Hi there,

I’d love to take a look at your property. My family and I are moving to Fernie July first. We are a family of four (kids aged 2 & 4). We will be in Fernie on Saturday and sunday. Please let me know if it is available to view.

Stacy
    250-432-9906

cgrimble
      Participant

Hi Stacy,

I’m sorry, but we already have a lease being signed on this property. We had a fair bit of interest and went quickly.

Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register

Fernie Network Blogs

Locals Report
Locals Report

A locals update on snow, trails, powder and more.

Read More
Fernie Bike Events
Fernie Bike Events

Fernie's destination biking events organized locally.

Read More
Mary Giuliano
Mary Giuliano

Mary writes about the town she has loved since moving here in May of 1953.

Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort
Fernie Alpine Resort

Fernie Alpine Resort offers world-class winter and summer activities.

Read More
Backcountry Powder
Backcountry Powder

Fernie's backcountry is where the powder lasts for weeks whether you're touring or riding!

Read More
Elk River Alliance
Elk River Alliance

A community-based water group protecting the Elk River watershed.

Read More
Wildsight
Wildsight

Working to protect wildlife, water and wild spaces.

Read More
Fernie Chamber
Fernie Chamber

A service organization dedicated to enhancing the economic future of Fernie and the quality of life.

Read More
Council Connection
Council Connection

Fernie Council Meeting updates and news is available here in the latest edition of Council Connection.

Read More
Regional District of East Kootenay
Regional District of East Kootenay

Local rural area government dedicated to providing quality service to residents and property owners.

Read More
Off Camber in Fernie
Off Camber in Fernie

Keith Liggett follows the goings and comings in Fernie—in town and on the hill—but not in the normal fall line.

Read More
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest

Hundreds of skiers and boarders celebrate the coming season with the seasons top ski and board films.

Read More
Fernie Ghostriders
Fernie Ghostriders

Fernie's Junior B Hockey Club, a proud member of the Kootenay International Junior Hockey League.

Read More
Fernie Whitewater Park
Fernie Whitewater Park

The Fernie Whitewater Park Society is working towards building a surf wave in the City of Fernie.

Read More