RENTED: 2-Bedroom Furnished in Annex
- June 2, 2019 at 2:27 pm #51310
Rented: Furnished 2-bedroom upper level (in a split level property) with a private entrance. This spacious & bright property is located steps from the Annex Park, river and trail systems. The property features private washer/dryer, complete kitchen set-up with dishwasher, full-size bathroom, dining room & living room set, bedrooms include 1 queen bed & 1 single, among other inclusions. This unit has access to a private deck space outside the property entrance. Shared access to larger deck space off the front, backyard access and storage shed (for bikes). Allocated off street parking for 1 vehicle.
Interested individuals must want to live in a quieter, family friendly neighbourhood. Occupancy is for up to 2 – so well suited for a couple or single. There is no smoking permitted in or on property and while we love animals, pets are not permitted.
$1300/month (based on a 1yr lease) + shared utilities
- June 6, 2019 at 4:06 pm #51336zurinoParticipant
Hello, I am interested in meeting and viewing the property. I work for Maxam at Teck, 4 days on, 4 off. Am very quiet and tidy, and am looking for a quiet respectful place to call home long term. My name is Zurino, ph # 5874334335. When could I take a look?
- June 7, 2019 at 9:39 pm #51341
Appreciate your interest, we are in the process of signing a lease for this rental property, apologies that we are unable to assist at this time.
- June 7, 2019 at 1:09 pm #51339lanerParticipant
Hi. I am interested in looking at this property. I am a Teck employee for 8 years and looking to relocate to Fernie. Please get a hold of me at 403-308-6433 to arrange a meeting? Thank you
- June 7, 2019 at 9:44 pm #51342
Appreciate your interest, this property has already been rented.
- June 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm #51340staco1Participant
I’d love to take a look at your property. My family and I are moving to Fernie July first. We are a family of four (kids aged 2 & 4). We will be in Fernie on Saturday and sunday. Please let me know if it is available to view.
- June 7, 2019 at 9:47 pm #51343
I’m sorry, but we already have a lease being signed on this property. We had a fair bit of interest and went quickly.
Login & Signup
- Bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house October 1st
- 2009 Nissan Murano for sale
- Aus couple looking for a room for winter season Nov-April.
- August 15 – $20/hour to help my family move into new Fernie house
- Furnished 1-Bedroom Townhouse at Fernie Riverside, Avail Sep 1st
- Room for rent close to downtown starting SEPT 1
- ISO long term rental for October
- Near Retirement Couple looking for seasonal rental
- Short-term Rental for Family of Four While Home Renos are Completed
- Looking For Seasonal Accomodation – Early dec to mid april.