Park Place Lodge

2 bedroom (+ extra) home at Riverside

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      czar from afar
      Participant

Fantastic 3-story condominium in Riverside Mountain Village.
      See http://www.stanfordinn.net/fernie/rooms … alets.html (“A-plus” layout).
      See http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodatio … /60730.htm for pictures and unit details.
      Facing the picturesque Elk River and both Fernie and Three-Sisters Mountains. Includes two parking spaces and external locker.
      Unit Details:
      Top Floor: Enormous Master Bedroom has Queen bed, 2-piece washroom, an over-sized gable dormer window area (which can serve as a sitting or play area), separate storage and clothing closets and 25 foot vaulted ceiling.
      Main floor: Has hardwood floors, Dining Room, Livingroom (with T.V. /VCR and fireplace), Kitchen (fully stocked), and 3-piece washroom.
      Lower Level: Has two double beds, laundry room, and a separate room for spare bedroom, storage, study, work room etc.
      Exterior: Personal ski/snowboard locker and private patio.
      Beautiful wood and river rock accents, with superior upgrades throughout. Includes all furnishings, dinner and cookware, linens, towels etc. Full-size stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The entire unit is approximately 1,100 square feet, and is in new condition.
      Complex includes a great restaurant. 5 minute drive/shuttle to Fernie Alpine Resort or town, and located on free evening shuttle route. You will love the location beside the river.
      This unit is ideal for a family, and the surroundings are quiet. No pets or smoking, please. The unit will not suit a party house, as you would get flack from the neighbours and hotel management.
      Asking $1,600 per month and utilities in your name, including monthly home cleaning. Require first and last month’s rent. Rent negotiable for full season or longer.
      This is a chance to stay in a fresh, upscale and comfortable new home in a great location.
      I can be reached at 416-298-5152
      Neighbouring unit also available (identical to above)

adventuresource
      Participant

You can’t ask for first and last months rent as well as damage deposit. You need to read the BC landlord tenants act.

http://www.rto.gov.bc.ca/

gavitron
      Participant

I’m not educated on the subject, but to me it seems like this could go either way. The rules say you can’t charge 1st and last month and security deposit. The guy renting the place out says if you wanna rent it then thats the deal. He’s not required to rent it out at all, thats his choice. So if someone takes him up on his deal I highly doubt they can agree to the terms, move in, then call up our babysitter (the government) and get their money back. Its like taking a job for $5 an hour, minimum wage is $8 an hour, but since you agreed to it prior to commencing work then its your own damn fault :wink:

czar from afar
      Participant

All true, but I do want to stick to the rules, and I think that A.S. was right. I removed it from my placement.

I wouldn’t want to antagonize the babysitter.

See ya.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register