Park Place Lodge

2 bedroom (+ extra) home at Riverside

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      czar from afar
      Participant

Fantastic 3-story condominium in Riverside Mountain Village.
      See http://www.stanfordinn.net/fernie/rooms … alets.html (“A-plus” layout).
      See http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodatio … /60730.htm for pictures and unit details.
      Facing the picturesque Elk River and both Fernie and Three-Sisters Mountains. Includes two parking spaces and external locker.
      Unit Details:
      Top Floor: Enormous Master Bedroom has Queen bed, 2-piece washroom, an over-sized gable dormer window area (which can serve as a sitting or play area), separate storage and clothing closets and 25 foot vaulted ceiling.
      Main floor: Has hardwood floors, Dining Room, Livingroom (with Cable/T.V./VCR and fireplace), Kitchen (fully stocked), and 3-piece washroom.
      Lower Level: Has two double beds, laundry room, and a separate room for spare bedroom, storage, study, work room etc.
      Exterior: Personal ski/snowboard locker and private patio.
      Beautiful wood and river rock accents, with superior upgrades throughout. Includes all furnishings, dinner and cookware, linens, towels etc. Full-size stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The entire unit is approximately 1,100 square feet, and is in new condition.
      Complex includes a great restaurant. 5 minute drive/shuttle to Fernie Alpine Resort or town, and located on free evening shuttle route. You will love the location beside the river.
      This unit is ideal for a family, and the surroundings are quiet. No pets or smoking, please. The unit will not suit a party house, as you would get flack from the neighbours and hotel management.
      Asking $1,600 per month, including monthly home cleaning. Utilities in your name. Require first and last month’s rent. Rent negotiable for full season or longer.
      This is a chance to stay in a fresh, upscale and comfortable new home in a great location.
      I can be reached at 416-298-5152
      Neighbouring unit also available (identical to above)

czar from afar
      Participant

Still available, starting October 1, 2006,

Note: rent includes monthly professional house cleaning.

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi all,

Still available.

czar from afar
      Participant

This unit is available.

jajoh
      Participant

hello. I want to rent your house from late december to early april. we are 4 people from sweden who shall ski in fernie this winter.
      please give me a mail at jajoh@nework.com
      /jakob

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi all,

A recent cancellation has put one of these units back on the market.

Please let me know if you are interested. I can be reached at steven.iseman@thomson.com or 416-298-5152

Thanks.

czar from afar
      Participant

Hello,

All units are rented for the season.

I wish each of you a healthy and snowy season.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register