2 Bedroom Downtown Condo – Rented

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      graham
      Participant

Hi all,

We have a 2 bedroom furnished condo in downtown Fernie on 2nd Ave.
      It is within walking distance of everything, groceries, coffee shops, ski/bike shops, bakery, restaurants, banks, bars etc.
      Unit is aprox. 800 sq feet and has in suite laundry, flat screen tv/dvd,fireplace, jet tub, full kitchen, eating area, 2 queen sized beds, dressers, pull out sofa for guests, storage and parking.
      Unit is ideally located in front of a shuttle bus location that takes you right to FAR.
      Please give me a shout if you are interested or have any questions.

Cheers,
      Graham

emj
      Participant

Hi Graham,
      I was wondering if this is still available and if we could schedule a viewing. You can reach me via e-mail x2008ofo@stfx.ca, or by phone 250-946-6090. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Julie

mhelghreyz
      Participant

hi! good day! I just wanted to ask how much per month for the condo? my name is mel just send me a message at 7789630808 or at my email mhel.ghreyz04@gmail.com we are really interested and hoping to find a place just before the month ends. thanks!

johnnyg
      Participant

Hi Graham,
      My girlfriend, her sister and I are looking for new accommodations for the winter and your condo sounds like a great place to stay. Just wanted to know if the condo is still available, and how much rent is? You can reach me by e-mail at john_galant@hotmail.com or by phone at 506 609 1530.
      Thanks, John

davep
      Participant

Hey Graham,

I am very interested in this property if you could please call me with some info at 250430 2169 or 250 531 0124, I am looking for a place for me and my girlfriend, for long term.

hope to hear from you soon

-Dave-

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register