2 Bedroom – Downtown Condo Furnished

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      graham
      Participant

Hi all,
      We have a fully furnished 2 bedroom condo available in downtown Fernie. It’s the perfect location with everything within walking distance. The unit comes fully furnished with new furniture. It has a fireplace, laundry in unit, 2 queen sized beds and a pull out in the living room. Living room is complete with a flat screen and selection of movies. Large kitchen with tonnes of storage space. It also has air conditioning for the summer months. Condo also comes with a storage locker and access to the gym.
      All you need to bring is your clothes.
      We are looking for a long term rental available this May. $1000 month for 1 year lease plus utilities.
      Hope to hear from you.

tasha
      Participant

Hello, I am just wondering if your condo excepts pets??

graham
      Participant

Hi Tasha,
      We do depending on what kind of pet you are talking about.

tasha
      Participant

We have a dog, he is fully house trained and we currently live in a condo and he is fine without having a backyard we take him out walking daily so he stays pretty tired when he is at home. I am also a little confused about the utilities… are they included or do you have to pay for utilities as well??

graham
      Participant

Utilities are not included.

tasha
      Participant

Well, if your condo allows dogs then I would be interested in viewing it sometime thursday or friday if you are available?

kelownakid
      Participant

Hello,
      I am interested and would like to see pics and rental details of your 2brd condo. I am ready to rent now. Thanks Ken (250)423-2658 kennybid@hotmail.com let’s talk

drewhampson
      Participant

Hello my name is Drew Hampson, i am a local Fernie resident and I am very interested in renting out your property. Would like to talk further about setting up a possible viewing time, my contact info is (250) 308 2327, my e-mail is ds_hampson@hotmail.com. i look forward to hearing back from you. thanks

blightyb
      Participant

hi Graham, We are super interested in your place. Could we arrange to come and see it? I see a few people have said this also but if it makes any difference we are hoping to move in september 1st if available. We have one super well behaved dog and have been in Fernie for 7years. References no problem we just need an extra bedroom as my Mum is coming to stay on and off this Winter after a family bereavement so we suddenly need a 2bedroom. If you have a phone number to call I’m at work till 3pm today but could call you and perhaps come and see the condo tonight. Thanks in advance.

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

bruins17
      Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if you had any condos available for October 1st.
      we have 2 older very well behaved cats.
      we are looking for a place $1100 or under.

Thank you,
      D & Shawn

shawn_cavie@yahoo.ca

lexilou
      Participant

is this still available.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register