Rented- 2 Bedroom Downtown Apartment for Rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      maren
      Participant

Looking to rent a 2 bedroom Furnished Apartment this winter. Downtown/Central location. Full windows, private entry, washer/dryer, dishwasher and jetted soaker tub. 1400$ per month includes Internet, gas, hydro, garbage/recycling pick up and off street parking. You would also have use of a shared large back yard. Close to Groceries, Restaurants and Ski Hill Shuttle. No smokers, No Pets and No “Partiers”. Based on Double Occupancy.

ali84
      Participant

Hi

Just wondering if this property is still available.
      My partner and I have decided to make Fernie our home for the winter season and are looking
      For a comfortable place to call our home. We are a professional couple from Australia who are taking a year to travel, we have rented our own home out back in Australia so understand the need to find the right tenants.

If you could let me know if this is still available and if you would be interested in us that would be great.
      Thanks
      Ali

maren
        Participant

Hi Ali,

Yes it’s still available. Can you email me at maren@fernie.com and I can send you more pics?

Thanks,
        Maren

sophie9
      Participant

Hey Maren,
      I will email you directly as well but thought I would add a post on hear as well to include Ali.
      My partner and I are also looking for somewhere to call home for the winter season. We are a young professional couple from Australia ( both 26). We are also taking just over a year of travel and have rented out house in Australia for this adventure. We are active, non smokers and non parties. Is your beautiful looking apartment big enough for 2 couples ? And if so …. Ali would you and your partner consider sharing a place ? Just thought I would ask on the off chance. 🙂
      Kind regards
      Sophie
      Email: sophie.stewart(at)hotmail.com.au

maren
      Participant

xxxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register