2 Bedroom available April / May 1st

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      cornettsydney
      Participant

2 Bedroom apartment for rent located on 1st ave. right downtown Fernie.
      $1000 / month
      Utilities separate, usually around $20 / month
      Pets allowed
      Parking available
      Available furnished or unfurnished
      Available starting April or May 1st – November, with the option to renew the lease for another year.

Tahlia Gaffney
      Participant

Hi Sydney,
      My partner and I are interested in the property you have advertised. Could you please contact me via email if it is still available. My email address is tahlia_gaffney26@hotmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Tahlia Gaffney.

Ashlynn Mitchell
      Participant

How do we contact you about renting?

Matthew Koleba
      Participant

We are very interested in this property. How can we contact you? Contact us at meghanmorton@hotmail.com or 1(250)433-7378

Korbin Parker
      Participant

Please contact me @ 12508657476

Or email @ parkerkorbin@gmail.com

Thank you

clairewilsontw
      Participant

Hi Sydney

I am a 29yo proessional female interested in your listing. I have also contacted you via email. Let me know if the suite is still available!

Thank you kindly
      Claire Wilson

claire.wilson051@gmail.com

Dylan Blanchard
      Participant

Also interested. 2 local residents, very quiet clean and respectful with references.

Contact me @ forum48@hotmail.com
      or text/phone @ 250-430-7679

James Buote
      Participant

Interested. Two young professionals would be looking to take over in May. I can be reached at buotejames@gmail.com if its still available. I can provide references, background check, income statements, etc.

andrew88
      Participant

Hi,

My partner and I are interested in your apartment. We are in Fernie and are looking to stay long term. We are just wondering if the place is still available? You can contact me on 778-580-6595.

Thank you, Andrew.

Emily Scheeff
      Participant

Hi there,

I am very interested! Is this unit still available? Please email emily.scheeff@gmail.com if so!

Thanks in advance,

Emily

scottk
      Participant

Hi Sydney,
      My partner and I are very interested in your apartment if still available. We both have full-time year-round employment and can provide references. You can call me on 250-278-0538 or email scodank@gmail.com if it is.

Thanks

Yvonne Schoff
      Participant

Hi. I would like to rent your apartment for myself and one staff member. I have a 5 year cleaning contract with the City of Fernie and need accommodation in Fernie. At the present time we are renting in Sparwood and this is a problem for us as we are spending too much money and time by travelling to work 7 days per week. I have excellent references as I have been operating my cleaning company-Cinderella’s Organic Housekeeping for 10 years.
      Peace Love and Happiness,
      Yvonne

Keenan Adams
      Participant

Hi there, my name is Keenan Adams. I am a Train Conductor for CPR and have been with them Six years. I would like to rent your apartment and for the long term. Thanks! 1-778-788-8994 email keenan_adams@hotmail.com

brianadorothy
      Participant

Hi there,

Myself and my partner are currently living in Fernie, however our condo has been under construction for months so we’really looking to
      move. Is this rental still available??
      Thank you.
      brianagreig@gmail.com

francis
      Participant

Hello. Is the property still available? I would offer 1200$/month. I am non smopker looking for long term (more than 1 year). Thank you

aveda2
      Participant

Hi there. I’m also interested in this apartment. I’m a local, long term resident, non smoking. Could you email me if it’s available to view? Thanks! michellec_d@outlook.com

andrew88
      Participant

Hello Sydney,

I am in Fernie at the moment and very interested in the apartment. I am just inquiring as to whether it is still available. My partner and I are staying in Fernie long term as we both have work here and love the town. If it’s available could you please let me know.
      You can contact me on 778-580-6595 or andrew.reidy88@gmail.com

Thank you, Andrew

chloesigouin
      Participant

Hello! Just wondering if this place will be available to rent over the winter months (November-April). I will be working for the snow school for a second season. Let me know!
      Chloé chloesigouin@me.com 🙂

petrao
      Participant

Hi, are you renting for the upcoming winterseason 2018/19? If so, please contact me on petra.ohlson1@gmail.com

Best regards

jessraemartin
      Participant

Hi! Super interested in the apartment, was wondering if still available!
      Jessieraehmartin@gmail.com is my personal email, excited to hear back!
      Thanks!

kcosta640
      Participant

Is this unit not available until April? I am very interested if it is available sooner! Please contact me at kim@speaking-partner.com. Thank you!

celena14
      Participant

Hi there, I’m interested if you have this becoming available within the next year. I’m looking for a long term rental. I grew up in alberta my whole life and work in fernie full time. Please contact me at celenadionmarketing@gmail.com if you think I would be a good fit.

sammie
      Participant

Hi,
      Just wondering if this is still available? Hoping it has been reposted for the winter season. Please email me on Sam.nieves408@gmail.com
      Thank you.

shannon22
      Participant

Hi there, I am very interested in this property if it is becoming available again this November! shannon-osborne@hotmail.com please email me if you are looking for a new tenant. Thank you!

mollytame
      Participant

Hi there,

My partner and I are moving to Fernie in November. We both have full time jobs already secured for the winter. I am a primary school teacher from Australia who has left work to do a little bit of travelling to chase some snow for awhile. If this is available, please contact me on molly.tame16@gmail.com 🙂 I would love to live here!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Molly

jordans
      Participant

Hi there!
      My name is Jordan and my friend and I are looking for a place just like this.
      I’d love for you to get to know us through a Skype interview or something. We will both be working for the mountain and are very clean people. We’re looking to rent either november or december- may. you can email me at jordan.s66@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

pallavi12
      Participant

Is this still available ???.

We are looking for 1 / 2 bedroom for rent , by the end of may.We both are married with a 1 yr old daughter . My hubby is wrking . We wud be moving to fernie by the end of may . Plz let me know if this is available or any places you know to rent . You can reach me on 250 946 6712 .
      Thank u
      Pallavi

Viewing 26 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register