Park Place Lodge

2 Bdr House for rent-RENTED

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      gaz
      Participant

2 bedroom, 1 bathroom furnished or unfurnished house for rent Nov 1st. Prefer long term. No smoking/pets/parties. Looking for mature, responsible, working tenants. Max 3 people.

martina
      Participant

how much is the rent?

to.ni
      Participant

Hi,
      I am intrested in the house for my boyfriend and I, who both currently live in Sparwood, but work in Fernie.
      Please send me an e-mail with more information.
      t.morrison@hotmail.com

Thanks!
      Toni

peanut
      Participant

Hi there is it still only ava in November>>

wadeg
      Participant

I am moving to Fernie soon and am very interested in your place.
      I know its short notice but I will be in Fernie looking at places on Aug 10 and if it may work for you perhaps we can get together, meet,talk and have a look at the place.
      If not tomorrow perhaps some other time soon.
      Please text me @ 403 582 1073 0r message me at wade.e.gail@gmail.com if you have pictures and more information.
      Thanx for your time.
      Wade

gaz
      Participant

bump

smith1617
      Participant

How much is the rent for a long term local?

rebeccavaughan
      Participant

Hello I my name is Rebecca I have been living in Fernie for a year now up at the ski hill looking after and running our friends place called Beavertail Lodge. My boyfriend and I are both RMT’s (registered masssage therapists) and we would like to call Fernie home. Where we live we also care for the place like it is our own. We do have 2 dogs but they are amazing and we walk, hike and, ski tour with them all the time so they are very well behaved.

If you are looking for someone to rent to that will uphold the value of the house give us a call
      250 423 2673 or on our cell 531 0910
      Thanks
      Rebecca and Jeremy

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

deuxberry
      Participant

hello, my husband and I are very interested in your home and have excellent references. We are looking for long term. If you could please send me your phone number in and email and I will call you.

Thank you
      Danielle
      danielleducrot@hotmail.com

gaz
      Participant

Thanks for your interest… the house has been rented.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register