Park Place Lodge

2 Bdr house for rent

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      gaz
      Participant

2 bedroom, 1 bathroom furnished/unfurnished house for rent Nov 1st. No smoking/pets/parties. Looking for mature, responsible, working tenants. Max 3 people.

snowflake
      Participant

Hi! We have everything you are looking for except for 2 cats. How firm are you with the no pets situation?? This is exactly what we are looking for including the move in date. It’s been an uphill battle to find places that will take pets. Understanably so. We are both very mature and like to work hard and play hard on the hill. We are currently living in Canmore AB and have both been in the Bow Valley for 5 years or more each. If responsible tenants is what you’re looking for, then you may have met your match minus the cats. Drop me a line and let me know. Thanks.

wadeg
      Participant

I am moving to Fernie soon and am very interested in your place.
      I know its short notice but I will be in Fernie looking at places on Aug 10 and if it may work for you perhaps we can get together, meet,talk and have a look at the place.
      If not tomorrow perhaps some other time soon.
      Please text me @ 403 582 1073 0r message me at wade.e.gail@gmail.com
      Thanx for your time.
      Wade

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

bender13
      Participant

nHi, I am currently looking for a house to rent in Fernie. Ive been working at the mines in a Supervisor position for a few months now and the job is looking more and more permenent every week. I have time off in October so November to rent works out great. I have responsibilities in my job so I cant be partying, also I dont smoke and have no pets. If you could message me and let me know some details (whether its been rented already and if not, price, location, etc.) Also you could call me (2503084051) if that feels more appropriate. Thanks alot and have a wonderful day.
      -Jace

e.t.
      Participant

Hello,
      My friend and I are mature adults, available to move in right away. We are not smokers or partiers and we don’t have pets. We are here for the winter season.
      If the place is still available, please email me at erica.teulon@hotmail.com or call 403-458-8481 or 250-430-7229 to discuss further.

Thanks
      Erica

cpippus
      Participant

Hey,

call my cell 250 531 0023, so that we can set something up.

ejarrell
      Participant

Hi, if this place is still available I would like to set up a time for viewing
      thanks,
      Emily
      ejarrell@lakeheadu.ca

lexilou
      Participant

hello,
      I am curious as to if this house is still available, if so how do I contact you I have been trying. Anyways if you could email me or call me and we could discuss further information that would be awesome. Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon. 416-569-5221
      qt_lexxi51@hotmail.com

purplelynn
      Participant

Hi is this house still for rent?

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi. Myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. Just wondering if the house is still for rent. You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register