2-3 Bedroom – 3 story condominium

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      czar from afar
      Participant

[color=green:3nmyg7nm][size=150:3nmyg7nm]Fantastic condominium in Riverside Mountain Village. See [url:3nmyg7nm]http://www.Riversidemountainlodge.com[/url:3nmyg7nm] for pictures and layout (“A-plus” layout). Facing the picturesque Elk River and Flat Top and Three-Sisters Mountains. Includes two parking spaces and private ski locker.
      Enormous Master Bedroom has Queen bed, 2-piece washroom, separate storage and clothing closets and 25 foot vaulted ceiling. Main floor has hardwood floors, Dining Room, Kitchen, and 3-piece washroom. Downstairs has two double beds, laundry room, and a separate room for storage, study, work room etc. Beautiful wood and river rock accents throughout. Includes all furnishings, dinner and cookware, linens, towels etc. Full-size stove, fridge, microwave, as well as T.V. (with VCR), cable, telephone, and gas fireplace. The entire unit is approximately 1,200 square feet, and is in brand new condition.
      Complex includes a great bar and restaurant. 5 minute drive to Fernie Alpine Resort or town, and located on shuttle route.
      This unit is ideal for a family, and the surroundings are quiet. The unit would not suit a party house, as you would get flack from the neighbours and hotel management.
      Asking $1,150 per month, with minimum of 5 months rental between November and April, plus utilities will be in your name. Require first and last month’s rent, and $250 damage deposit.
      This is a chance to stay in a comfortable new home in a great location. In any event, you are doing the right thing by coming to Fernie – it is delightful.[/size:3nmyg7nm][/color:3nmyg7nm]

pkirkby
      Participant

My name is Prue. I am aged 23 and am coming to Fernie with 2 friends both females aged 24 for the season and we are looking for a place to rent and your place sounds excellent. Just wanting to know if it is still available:D

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi Prue,

Sorry, the unit has been spoken for. I will let you know if things don’t go through.

Thanks.

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi Prue,

Sorry, the unit has been spoken for. I will let you know if things don’t go through.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register