10 out of every 2 people have dyslexia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      yeti
      Participant

a note to no one in particular, but more to the town itself. since i sadly watched those three sister?Ç‚Äôs dissapear from my rearview i?Ç‚Äôve been missing the only place this wanderer can call home. a week to go before i taste that champagne again. i hope all is well in the valley and many smiles fill the mountain sides of paradise.

as I bounce around this world, I become more and more convinced that there is no better place be.

uofregina
      Participant

uhhhhhhh? 10 out of 2 people??

sparkes
      Participant

mariah
      Participant

You’re way too lippy!! lol
      but that was pretty funny.

canatedian
      Participant

DNA National Dyslexic Association

Dyslexic father reads to his child:
      The sad story of Rindercella and her sass lipper. She had two sad Blisters and a sticked wep stutter. One day she met a chinch parming (most likely in the cheese bussiness) at the boyal rall, but had to leave in a furry for hear of teing burned pinto an umpkin (I think that’s a close relative to the umpa lumpas). Thankfully she had lost one of her sass glippers and the prandsome hinse was able to bypass her sad blisters and they lived lappily heavy decafitor.

Tis the season for the story of the Crinch who stole Gristmas, but I don’t have the time.

Wishing you all a Merry Verry and a Nappy Who Near.
      Sincerely;
      Soctor Duece.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register