1 fully furnished rooms for rent

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      csch
      Participant

– Walking distance to the shops, restaurants and bars! (and I mean walking distance 5 minutes)
      – Queen size beds, with linen (couples welcome!)
      – must love pets (2 dogs = 1 small, 1 large and a fluffy cat)
      – non smoking house (you can use the porch-if you can handle the cold!)
      – wireless, cable, washer, dryer, dishwasher and BONUS steam shower!
      if you are interested, send me a message and I will forward some pic’s or come by and have a look

Rent is $500.00 for a single, utilities included (except long distance phone calls)

amber77
      Participant

HI there

Mike and I are very excited to be coming to Fernie for the coming winter. We will be in town for the job fair on the 17th and 18thof Oct. WE have been living together in Whistler for the past 8 months and have been together for a year. We both have lived in numerous share houses and are very clean, considerate not to mention fun and sociable. We are not huge partyers and prefer chilling out and hitting the powder! Mikes a kiwi and a qualified electrician and I am a kiwi – aussie and a travel agent by trade. If you room is still available we would love to come and see it during the weekend of Oct 17 and 18 if this is convenient. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Amber (604 966 4943) and Mike (604 -698-5176)

amy taz
      Participant

hey im interested in checking out your place. could i drop by for a look
      email me amy.taz@hotmail.com

tmay11
      Participant

Hi, i’m interested in coming to look at your rooms this weekend. Could we set up a time for a viewing?

Email me at t_may15@hotmail.com

Thanks, Travis.

clintles
      Participant

Hi! Im really interested in having a look at your place and can come over whenever your free.
      Im just staying at the Raging Elk Hostel.

Thanks
      Clint 7788554491

piflandes
      Participant

Hello.
      I’m interested in your housemate post. But maybe it is too late??
      I’m Guillaume I’m 31 and I’m here for the winter season. If the room is still available can you send me a mail at: guilernout@hotmail.com
      Thank you very much
      Have a good day

Guillaume

tearga
      Participant

I would love to take a look at the room please give me a call at 250-430-1008

stephaniewalker
      Participant

is this place still for rent?

emsey100@me.com
      Participant

Hiya,
      Just wondered if this property is still up for rent as we are really interested.

Thanks

Emma

davidlindskog
      Participant

Hi!

My friend and me are visiting Fernie from January ’til March and are looking for accommodations. We’re two 27 and 34 years old, mature and easy going Swedes. So if you like to have two good mannered boys visiting from "the Canada of Europe", e-mail me at david.lindskog@gmail.com

Regards,
      David Lindskog

kathrin
      Participant

hey!

is the room still available?
      If yes, could you give me a call at 778-968-8295 or email me at kathrin_buhmann@hotmail.com

Kathrin

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register