4-BR Annex – RENTED

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      upfront
      Participant

This 4-bedroom Annex home is close to the river path and bikeways, and an easy walk to downtown shopping and action.

Toss discs in the large fenced yard, or light your own fire in the provided firepit. Store your bikes in the attached garage.

This home features a large entrance foyer, perfect for boots and gear. Living room has hardwood flooring. The kitchen includes a new dishwasher, and features plentiful oak cupboards. Storage space throughout the house. Washer and dryer in finished basement.

We would prefer a long-term rental.

Call 423-7844 for an appointment. References please.

powdermarx
      Participant

Hi my name is Alex Laplante from Montreal and I am writing concerning your ad for a house for rent. My sister , her boyfriend, a good friend of ours from chilliwack, my girlfriend (only a few months) and myself are all going to spend the season in Fernie for both school and pleasure (my girlfriend and myself are taking time off we saved up to finish writing our thesis and I’ll be working for CASI giving level 1 courses at the hill). We have all spent multiple seasons from Fernie and have references from the people we have rented from and people we have worked for. We are all in our mid-late 20’s, not parents yet but just because we are ski and school bums. When we party we go out. Basically we are quiet and reliable tenants, and we have people to back us up on that claim from Fernie. We are only arriving in december and are expecting to pay november but october is a bit too early. Are util;ities included? And waht is the rent? We are very interested and would like to get in touch with you if you are interested in renting from november. Thanks alot and have a wonderful day.

Alexandre Laplante

upfront
      Participant

Alexandre,

Ta soeur Nathalie et moi avons discute de votre situation, par telephone et par couriel. Je lui ai envoye des photos. Malheureusement pour vous, les proprios veulent louer cette maison a l’annee longue, de septembre 2008 a aout 2009. (excuse, stp, le clavier unilingue)

If a seasonal rental comes into my inventory, I will be sure to let your group know about it. Meanwhile, our intention is to rent this $1,800/mth plus utilities 4-BR house for a 12 month fixed-term tenancy.

upfront
      Participant

This home is now rented.
      Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register