4-BR 2-bath (RENTED)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      upfront
      Participant

Thank you – this home is now rented until November 2009.

This 4-bedroom, two bath home is located on a beautiful private lot, up high in Ridgemont, backing onto the forest. You can rent it unfurnished or select what furnishings you want to use, and we’ll store the rest elsewhere.

View a wide expanse of mountain peaks from the large deck complete with hot-tub.

Open concept kitchen and dining; wood-burning fireplace in living room. Lots of windows, so indoor plants do very well in this house.

Kitchen includes new convection oven, large fridge, dishwasher, lots of cupboards and drawers, small appliances. Laundry room.

We are looking to rent long-term to a family or professional couple.

Reasonably priced at $2,100/mth plus utilities.

References please.

powdermarx
      Participant

Hi my name is Alex Laplante from Montreal and I am writing concerning your ad for a house for rent. My sister , her boyfriend, a good friend of ours from chilliwack, my girlfriend (only a few months) and myself are all going to spend the season in Fernie for both school and pleasure (my girlfriend and myself are taking time off we saved up to finish writing our thesis and I’ll be working for CASI giving level 1 courses at the hill). We have all spent multiple seasons from Fernie and have references from the people we have rented from and people we have worked for. We are all in our mid-late 20’s, not parents yet but just because we are ski and school bums. When we party we go out. Basically we are quiet and reliable tenants, and we have people to back us up on that claim from Fernie. We are only arriving in december and are expecting to pay november-april . Are utilities included? And what is the rent? We are very interested and would like to get in touch with you if you are interested in renting from november. Thanks alot and have a wonderful day.

Alexandre Laplante

upfront
      Participant

Alexandre, please see my reply in the other thread.

As mentioned above, this 4-BR Ridgemont home will be rented to a family or professional couple. Unfortunately, it is not a seasonal or skier’s/rider’s winter place, which is too bad as the layout and amenities perfectly suit it to that task. Oh well.

upfront
      Participant

This house is still available and will soon boast freshly varnished floors.

upfront
      Participant

Bumped to the top as the house is now available unfurnished if that is your preference.

Priced at $2,100/mth plus utilities.

upfront
      Participant

House is rented – thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register