Park Place Lodge

24 y/o female seeks room

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mandy
      Participant

Hey guys!
      I’m looking for a room to rent for the winter season (for mid November).
      I’m a 24 year old female, laid-back and open-minded. I’m currently living in Montreal (just graduated from McGill), but am looking to get out of the confines of the city streets and into the beauty of the rockies. I would prefer to live with a few other similar minded girls or girls/guys, who are up for having a good time and a chill winter (pun unintended….but suitable). It’s my first time in Fernie, so roomates who could show me around and maybe even teach me how to showboard would be a bonus.

My budget’s around the $400 range, and I would need a place that is furnished (if only barely….with a bed at least).

Let me know if you’re looking for someone to rent a room….and tell me a little about yourself and the place.

Have a good one!

Mandy

mg_bubblegoose@yahoo.com

sparky424
      Participant

Hey Mandy, i have a room available, it is fully furnished, and a fairly new building(5 years) its a condo and it is about a 5 min. drive to the lifts and about 2 to town. Its a nice place with a great atmosphere.I am 24 love the winter and i am originally from nova scotia but now fernie is my home. I am a journeyman electrician, apprentice power lineman, and a level 2 ski instructor. I have pix of the place if you want. $450 a month all included

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register