2 Rooms for rent.. May 1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ryann
      Participant

Hi there. I am looking for 2 people to rent out 2 of the rooms in my house. House is 4 bedrooms and has a large backyard, BBQ and is fully furnished. close to everything(less than a block from the main street). Cable, gas, hydro, wi-fi, big screen etc. inc On site laundry/dryer. short or, long term.

The front room has a huge window, with an amazing view of the ski hill, with Mount Fernie off to the right hand side. An open closet to hang your clothing, and can come furnished or unfurnished. Asking 400.00/month all inclusive and is currently being painted and renovated, available as early as May 1.

The back room has a window facing the Hosmer Mountain, and has great views of the surrounding areas. It’s being reno’d at the moment with wood floors, and needs to be furnished. Or can come unfurnished. This room has no closet. Asking 400/month inclusive, but is available May 1.

Large shared living area, unlimited Canadian longdistance on the phone, shared kitchen and bath. All I ask is no smoking indoors and no parties. Huge basement for storage, especially handy in the summer/winter with bikes and gear.

If interested please call/text 250-531-1101

Cheers!

j.p
      Participant

hey ryan
      i’m interested in the room that’s available april 1st.
      i have two jobs here in revelstoke so i can’t get away to meet you.
      but a friend from town could drop by and have a look.
      i just tried calling you, and i have to work late tonight so i’ll try you
      again tomorrow.
      janice
      837-4994
      bcjanice@hotmail.com

ryann
      Participant

Unfortunetly the room has become unavailable until May 1. If you are still looking in May, we’ll have to talk then.

Sorry about that.

Ryan

ryann
      Participant

rooms now available April 15th

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register