2 bedroom house

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      zenmaster
      Participant

:D Hey there, I have a 2 bedroom house open for short or long term. It comes fully furnished and includes gas,hydro,and basic cable t.v. Nice large back yard that backs onto the rotary park right in the middle of town. It is a non smoking ,non party house, just a clean quiet place to rest you bones. You may see it at http://www.dalastrun.com and look at the virtual tours under the photos link. No pets as well. Call Andy at 207-956-9135 for pricing info. Thanks and have a great day :mrgreen:

tonianne
      Participant

Hi Andy, just arrived in town how much are you asking for this rental? Is it still available?

zenmaster
      Participant

I am speaking to a few party’s about it right now, the price depends on how long of a stay and how many of you there are…cheers, Andy

tonianne
      Participant

Hi Andy,
      We are definetly here for the winter season possibly longer. It is myself and my boyfriend. We are very interested, would we be able to have a look?

zenmaster
      Participant

Sorry it just rented today, cheers, Andy

zenmaster
      Participant

The house is still open, thanks, Andy

lizardrider
      Participant

Hi,
      I am looking for a place to rent. I am currently in Fernie and looking for a place for me and my girlfriend for the winter and possibly beyond. I also have two small husky dogs. When can I see it?

zenmaster
      Participant

Sorry it is rented….Andy

crowderlund
      Participant

Hi,

Myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental as of July 1st. Just wondering the price and if it available you can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register