Rented-2 Bedroom Condo Downtown Fernie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      graham
      Participant

We have a 2 bedroom condo in the heart if downtown Fernie.

Fully furnished with full kitchen and in room laundry. We are a 2 minute or less walk to everything you’ll need. Ski shops, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, bars, bakery, bank and more. There is also storage for your skis, boards and more.

We are looking for responsible people to enjoy our unit. Give me a shout with any questions.

Cheers,

Graham

johannschmidtson
      Participant

Hey,
      I’m very interested in that condo. could you send me an email with some pictures and the adress of that condo ? We are four respectful, non smokes and enjoy the outdoor life.

please email me to josch.94(at)gmx.de

Thanks,

Johannes

raeban01
        Participant

Hi Graham,

My sister and I would also be interested in renting your condo if it’s still available? I have previously spent the last two seasons renting in Revy and would like to move to Fernie this winter.. My email is rae.broderick@hotmail.com if you could contact me regarding it’s availability, or if you want me information about us.

Thanks

Rae

sophie9
      Participant

Hey Graham,
      My partner and I are heading to Fernie for the winter and are interested in more information about your condo. We are a young, active professional couple from Australia. We are non smokers and non parties. We have rented out our own house to undertake a year travel so understand the need for good responsible tenets.
      If you could send me through information about location, price, pictures and the date you are looking to rent your condo that would be greatly appreciated.
      Kind regards
      Sophie
      Email : sophie.stewart(at)hotmail.com.au

joanna19
      Participant

Hi Graham,

Just wondering if your 2 bedroom condo is still available to rent for the winter season. If so we would love to speak with you further about it. My email is joanna.gibson@hotmail.com. looking forward to hearing from you,
      Joanna

jakep280
      Participant

Hey Graham,
      My friend and I both 25, are moving to fernie on the 29th of September. We have prviously done seasons in sunpeaks and silverstar and have excellent references. We are non smokers and keen to focus on our boarding and will be in fernie for the entire winter season. We were wondering if you could let us know about the price and send us some pictures of the Condo. We can be contacted at jake-pescud280@hotmail.com
      Looking forward to your reply.
      Thanks,
      Jake

jenny49
      Participant

Hey Graham, I am currently living and working in fernie but looking for a place to move in with my 2 friends who are returning for a second season. They are a couple so we are looking for a 2 bedroom place! if your condo is still available I’d love to set up a time and come check it out! you can email me at jenny.mc23@live.ca
      Hope to hear from you,
      Jenny

Rachael Louise
      Participant

Hello, we are an Australian couple looking to rent for 12 months. Can you please tell me if your advertised property is still available?

Cheers,
      Rachael

lllusion
      Participant
      Douglas Fisher
      Participant

I am also interested if it is not gone. Looking for January to April. We are a professional couple from Toronto taking the winter off to ski in Fernie Please respond to doug@fhgi.com

Thanks

Hey!
      My two roommates and I are looking for a 2-3 bedroom space to reside in from January-April. I am in high hopes that this space isn’t rented already. We are three friendly, responsible young girls who hope to hear back from you!

My email is teyadora@outlook.com

Cheers!

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register