Park Place Lodge

1990 Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 diesel

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      freshsnow
      Participant

Great cruiser for sale just looking for something different. This beast has the bells and whistles that you’re looking for and a very reasonable 185000km. It’s AWD until the dif is locked powered by a 4.2L turbo diesel with auto tranny. I’ve had the exhaust straight piped in stainless, so no resonator or muffler. It’s throaty but not too loud and has a little more power as a result. Sits on new 35" Cooper Discoverer M/Ts and rides on a mild 2.5" lift. Also has a new ARB winch bumper (no winch) with PIAA driving lights. The cruiser boasts factory front and rear electric lockers, cooler/fridge (AC needs charge), cold weather package (heated seats and radiator blind). This thing is set up to tour as it also has a beautiful full length aluminum roof rack, camping kit in the back (elevated sleeping platform with sink and fresh water and gray water tanks) and a custom built receiver hitch. Sitting in the garage are another set of 16" aluminum rims with winter tread tires (like new). The cruiser isn’t perfect but I’ve given it love since I’ve owned it. I’ve had fluids base lined, cooling system and transmission professionally flushed and installed a Scion double DIN mp3 CD head unit. The interior is clean and seats have no rips or tears but the center console is faded. As with all trucks this age it needs love, attention and maintenance but I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it absolutely anywhere and if it doesn’t sell I intend for it to take me and my wife down to Moab Utah for a mountain biking and 4wheeling trip in October. I’m sure I’m forgetting something so if you don’t see it just ask. $16000obo

If you’d like to come by and see it or have additional questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 250-423-9093

Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register