Park Place Lodge

1 room left available for view on dec. 2 room for rent

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      sparky424
      Participant

Hello everyone. I have a room to rent in a newer condo on in Fernie. It’s a totally relaxed atmospere, it’s close to the hill and to town. Riverside condos if you know the area. I am 24 a journeyman electrician, and a power lineman apprentice, i also have my level 2 csia, with my level 1 park and pipe. Not sure if will teach this year or not.If you have some similar interests that would be a bonus. Anyways, room is open now and i will hold it i i think you might be trustworthy. Fully furnished pix available $450 a month utilities included. NO CIGARETTES inside.

brendan booth
      Participant

i wont be there till end dec, for two months.
      i cook , clean dont smoke. 30
      hangin to see th place.
      any help wood be good.
      if ya ever need to come to west australia i can give ya a mellow place to stay in paradise anytime.filth surf , diving, fishing local produce,, no snow but.. 8)
      cheers , see ya there.

bigyinx
      Participant

hi sparky, how you doin’? I’m looking for a room, though not sure where riverside condos are also is the place warm?? I’m 34 and will be in fernie from jan til end march, when i head off to alaska for a bit. plan to ride all day long and when at home work on a book i’m trying to write. let me know what you think. I’m pretty chilled and have travelled extensively a little like yourself!!

sparky424
      Participant

Hey man. The place is very warm. There is a gas furnace in the laundry room, as well as a gas fireplace in the livingroom. If it is open when you get here by all means, but i am not too keen on holding it off for someone.Cheers

chris06
      Participant

hey hey

i’m super keen on the room if its still available. i’m a 21 yo kiwi movin down to fernie in about 2 weeks for the start of december. Gonna be working up on the hill most days and riding whenever i can.

please give me an email at marley_man99@hotmail.com so we could maybe talk more about it.

chris

p.s. i’m totally trustworthy :)

bigyinx
      Participant

hi again dan, what about the proximty to town?? if all is good i’d be willing to pay from dec through to end march, even though i won’t be there until 3rd jan. what do you think. if you want a trust payment, set up an account with paypal and give me a figure and i’ll pay it. how do i get to see phots of house/room????

sparky424
      Participant

hey dano. I would be willing to keep it for you under the terms you put forth. I wouldn’t require you to pay me now but if you are 100%sure you are coming, and are willing to pay for dec. i will hold it. Pay me for dec and jan, plus half a month damage deposit when you arrive. I don’t like the idea of taking your money in case something happens. If you assure me you are coming i will assure you that there will be a room for you.Please let me know i am getting a lot of interset. It is about a 20 min walk to town. It is right on the highway should be no prob hitching or catching a bus to the hiil. Everyone going to the hill or back to town has to drive by my condo. Cheers bro. I can email you pix. i need your email. email me at archibald_chuck@hotmail.com and i will reply. It is a sweet pad man

bigyinx
      Participant

hi , not sure if you got the e-mail i sent to your hotmail account, but if not..thanks for the trust and i will pay in full when i get to fernie on 3 jan. i will be in colorado for a week prior to fernie, will be good to meet you!! have bought ticket and season pass april/may 06 so eveything has been set for a while!!! e-mail is bigyinx@hotmail.com

brendan booth
      Participant

keep your ears out for any other places ,or if the pommie doesnt get there let me know… woohoo 8)

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register