Park Place Lodge

1 fully furnished room for rent / Sorry Rented

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      csch
      Participant

ROOMS ARE RENTED!

Furnished room in a 3 bedroom house.

– Walking distance to the shops, restaurants and bars! (and I mean walking distance 5 minutes)
      – Queen size beds, with linen (couples welcome!)
      – must love pets (2 dogs = 1 small, 1 large and a fluffy cat)
      – non smoking house (you can use the porch-if you can handle the cold!)
      – wireless, cable, washer, dryer, dishwasher and BONUS steam shower!
      if you are interested, send me a message and I will forward some pic’s or come by and have a look

Rent is $500.00 for a single, utilities included (except long distance phone calls)

jad
      Participant

How many live in the house? Parking available? I am interested in seeing some pics- jenifire33@hotmail.com

Cheers

tr8ve
      Participant

I would be interested in seeing the place, when would be a good time to take a look at it? trevor_cunningham7@hotmail.com 250 531 0606

kiwi23
      Participant

Hey I’m super keen to have a look – my bf and I are looking for a place. We are 23 & 24 and I love pets!!! lol. What would the rate be for a couple? If this room is still available can you please email me? mvan_h@Hotmail.com. We can come have a look pretty much anytime. Thanks =)

chickenleggs
      Participant

Hey Guys, just wondering if the room is still available, if so id be super keen to talk about it more, ill be getting into town the weekend of the 28th of nov, maybe a few days earlier, im in town for the season, till atleast mid april, i have a job driving the shuttle to calgary and back.
      A little about me, Im 31, an Aussie, Snowboarder/ mountain biker, quiet and clean and respectful, love animals, non smoker, dont party so to speak but like a night out here and there or a few friends over for a quiet night in.

Anyway, hope to chat soon My # 1250 531 0587
      Ritch

jo mckie
      Participant

I am an easy going, friendly Aussie chick looking for a place to call home until April-ish & would love to check out the house. My main aim this winter is to get full use out of my snowboard & working to save funds for the last couple months left in Canada. I am a non-smoker who loves animals & knows how to clean up after herself.
      Look forward to hearing from you
      Cell : 1 902 209 1663 email: jomckie78@hotmail.com

ben10
      Participant

Hi there,

You’re home sounds perfect! I’m a 25 years old male, I grew up always having pets so I love animals, non-smoker, single. I’ll definitely be here for the ski season and I think I might even stay for the summer because I love mountain biking. I’m 100% reliable for rent, I’ve worked as an engineer the last 3 years and done some saving. I’m in Fernie in a few days and if the room is still available I love to come and have a look. My email is btdaly1@gmail.com and my phone is 250 430 3183.

Ben

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register