Park Place Lodge

1 bedroom suite

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      suzzie
      Participant

My husband and I are looking for a place to live starting around august sooner or later depending on the job situation. Please let us know if anything is available even in july thank-you

stetson
      Participant

Hi there! We have a house in the Annex that is fully furnished but it is a 3 bedroom. Are you looking for long term rental or seasonal? The house would be available immediately. It is in great shape, has a big backyard with a firepit and great neighbours. Let me know what you are looking for.
      Christi

PS We can negotiate a fair rent at this point.

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi,

I posted you a Personal Message

stetson
      Participant

hi there currently we just arrived in france for a two week holiday but i do have an option for you to talk to. our property manager, lisa, would be able to help you out. she is the one that is lk advertising the 3 bedroom. give her a call from her posting. i,ll let her know and she can give you more details.

stetson

marko
      Participant

Hi Suzzie

we have a place in the annex that is available for August onwards if you are interested. Please send me an e-mail on markormandy@hotmail.com or give us a call on 250 423 4342 at some stage if you want. Its a wicked 2 bedroom in the Annex right by the river. Rent is negotiable.

Thanks alot
      Mark

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register