SKI CHALET FOR RENT 2015/16 Season 4 bedroom/2.5 bath fully furnished

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bernicenotenboom
      Participant

This spacious chalet has two floors. Entrance leads to open floor plan including kitchen, dinning area and bathroom. Alle modern appliances, BBQ on deck, flatscreen TV, fiber optic internet, entertaining area and a 2-sided stone fireplace add to romance, in window seats for relaxing and reading, large windows in own private cedar forest, eye level with birds. Master bath has steam shower and bath tub for two. Stunning views of Three Sisters in the backyard. Quiet upscale neighborhood. Ideal for sharing with other couple.$2750 per month, includes all utilities, WIFI, W/D. Available Dec 1.

Anthony Butt
      Participant

Just wondering if this is still available. Please contact me butt@alumni.uoguelph.ca
      Thanks,
      -AB

Sam Sykes
      Participant

Hi, I’m moving to Fernie soon with 3 friends, we have been looking for somewhere to to rent for the last month but haven’t found anything suitable. We’re now getting nervous about not finding anything for all of us. Is your place still available for rent? Please email me at 620sykes@gmail.com

Rebecca Kiernan
      Participant

hi bernicenotenboom,
      VERY interested in this place, is it still available?
      Thanks

jessayson
      Participant

Hi is this places still available? Me and my friend plus a couple are looking for a place to rent for the winter season. Please could you email me if you’re interested in having us rent you place. We are very clean and tidy and would to hear from you. Thanks
      Jessie.ayson@hotmail.co.nz

Author

Ryan Mcniven
      Participant

Hi, is this chalet available for the 2016/2017 ski season?If so, could you email me at mcniven46@hotmail.com

Thanks

Arija Lija
      Participant

Hi there!

My friends and I are very interested in your place; we are moving to Fernie for the season as instructors for the mountain. We are mature and cleanly people, looking for a great home for the winter. Thank you I look forward to hearing from you!
      arijabunkis@gmail.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register