Roommates/Couple wanted in a beautiful 3BR house

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eliza Medcraft
      Participant

We are two Australians renting out a large modern 3 bedroom house on 9th Ave. We’re looking for a couple to take the master bedroom for $900 + Utilities split four ways.
      Alternatively, there is also a room with two beds which would be rented for $900 between two friends (or $450 each), plus utilities.
      We are looking for clean and tidy roommates who aren’t huge partiers or smokers.
      Can move in from Monday. Feel free to call/text Eliza on 604-704-1308 or Tristan 250-430-7785 and tell us a bit about yourself. The house is being rented through a real estate agent and the lease is until the end of the season.

Axel Mild
      Participant

Hi Eliza!

Me and my twin brother are interested in renting one of the rooms. We’re 23 years old from Sweden. We will be working full time at the mountain resort.
      Is the room still available?

Anthony Butt
      Participant

Hi, Just wondering if the rental is still available. I am very interested. Feel free to contact me by phone (226)500-4332. I sent you guys a text but I haven’t heard back.
      Thanks
      -Anthony

Rebecca Kiernan
      Participant

Hi Eliza,
      Was just wondering if this room was still available? My partner is looking for a place for the ski season and is happy to pay the cost for “a couple” until I join him in January.
      Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register