Park Place Lodge

RENTED – One Bedroom Apt. for Rent

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      teleboy
      Participant

Bright one bedroom apartment for rent. Quiet building near downtown Fernie. No pets, no smoking. Long-term only. References required. $800/mo single or $850/mo couple incl. heat. Text or call 403 618-9452 (will not reply to posts).

Stu Stephens
      Participant

Hi,
      My partner and i are coming to Fernie in early October and looking for a long term let.
      We are a tidy respectful British couple.

Please if you have any more details or Photos my email is stuartstephens@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
      Stuart

Holly Hatton
      Participant

Hi there,
      My partner Matthew and I will be arriving in Fernie early October, we are hoping to sign a 6 months lease for the winter, with a potential option to extend for the summer later. We are both 25, Australian, and love to snowboard. We have great Canadian rental references, and are very respectful. My email is hollymayhatton@gmail.com, I would love to chat with you about your property.
      Holly

petrao
      Participant

Hi,
      We are a swedish couple looking for a place to stay during the upcoming winterseason 2018/19. We are both clean, quite and no smokers. If you are renting and think we would be a great match for your house, please let us know!
      Kind regards

mark89
      Participant

Is this still available?

Jakub Neubauer
      Participant

Hi, if is that still available please contact me: j.neubauer91@gmail.com thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register