Looking for Roomate -$600

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      flankers
      Participant

Roommate wanted to share a completely furnished, 2 bedroom basement apartment in the Airport, utilities included, starting June 1st.

I am an outdoorsy, friendly, girl in my mid-20’s, who works Monday-Friday. I’m looking for someone who is friendly, shares some of my interests (it would be great if we could go mountain biking together!) and likes to hang out in the evenings and drink a beer. The apartment is new and clean and I want to keep it that way. I enjoy having friends over for a social evening but this is not a party house. If it sounds like we would be get along, get in touch @ 250-421-7922 (Jamie)

p.s. and sorry, I love dogs and cats but the lease say’s no pets 🙁

bestmaddyever
      Participant

Hello, is this room still available? I’m looking for a place starting late August ! If so, you can contact me at 306-321-4797

Mark Houwers
      Participant

Hey Jamie,
      I am planning on coming over for a Fernie ski season this coming winter if the room is still available then. Will be over early November hopefully 🙂

Bit about me:
      Mark. 21, will be 22 by the time i’m there. Male. 6ft 5. Like long walks on the beach. Swipe right for a chat. Hahaha na just kidding 😀 Easy going Kiwi who LOVES the outdoors! Just finishing up my university degree (Mechanical Engineering). Super into whitewater kayaking, mountain biking and skiing (obviously). Always up for a good beer or two and enjoy a boogy but definitely not going to be partying every night as I enjoy my sleep too much.

Try me at m.houwers@hotmail.com if things are still looking empty around that time 🙂 Fingers crossed it’s a warm appartment as i hear it gets pretty cold over there!

Kelly Wig
      Participant

HEY! I am a 23yr old outdoorsy, athletic, outgoing, female artist in need of a room in Fernie. I know we would get along! Contact me if its still available. kelly_wig@hotmail.com or facebook Kelly Wig or cell (780)920-0977.

Sara Maria
      Blocked

we suggest you to find a room ,roommate,flat share or to rent out your space with our free rental website –https://goo.gl/0aBjxZ
      (make sure login with Facebook before searching to get better result)
      It could be helpful for you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register