looking for a laptop – ideally with microsoft office

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      robmcdowell
      Participant

need a laptop for work – doesnt have have to be new as long as it works and has microsoft office.
      Thanks!

admin
      Keymaster

I have a 2011, 15 inch MacBook Pro for sale $800. In good condition with upgraded ram and hard drive.

robmcdowell
      Participant

Hi there,
      sorry, I should have specified, must be a windows laptop and preferably around the $100 or less range as I can get a new one for around 200 anyway.

Brandan Dixon
      Participant

I have a hp laptop with microsoft office loaded on it and photoshop. It is made it 2010 I believe and I want $200.
      Text me at (250) 278-7522

angieb
      Participant

I have a 2006 Toshiba satellite that you can have for free. Comes with MS office and XP operating system but I do have the software for Vista as well. Works well, however, there is a short circuit in the power cord which is a major pain. It has to be wiggled ‘just so’ in order to work plugged in or charge the battery. The battery alone will last for at least a couple of hours. I just purchased a new laptop so I no longer need my old one. Text me at 2504231096 if you want it. I’ll need a day to clear all the files out of it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register