Park Place Lodge

4 Bedroom House for Rent-RENTED!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      fernie95
      Participant

Available for the 2014/2015 ski season, this 4 bedroom house is furnished, has two full bathrooms, laundry, woodstove, large living space throughout, and is a quick walk to all downtown amenities. $2200 per month plus utilities. No pets, no smoking, references a must. Please reply to this ad if interested.

johannschmidtson
      Participant

Hey, I’m very interested in this house to rent November 15th till March 15th this season. could you send me a email with some pictures and Info’s (how many beds per room etc.) and the address of the house? to josch.94(at)gmx.de

Thank you

sophie9
      Participant

Hi, just wanted to enquire about the 4 bedroom house available for the ski season this year. Like the post above I was hoping you could email me through some pictures and more information about the house location. I understand that most leases are signed for 6 months, when were you hoping to start leasing the house.
      Kind regards
      Sophie stewart
      Email: sophie.stewart@hotmail.com.au

ashleighk
      Participant

Hi,

Just wanting to enquire about this house. We would be interested in renting it from the 1st of October 2014 til the end of April 2015.
      I’ll in Fernie on the 2nd and 3rd of September, if this would work for you could we set up a viewing?

Thanks so much
      Ashleigh
      Email: ashleighekath@gmail.com

fernie95
      Participant

Sorry, the house has been rented. Good luck!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register