Kiwi & Canadian ISO Room to Rent / Roommates in Fernie ASAP (full winter season)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lacey Marie Leforte
      Participant

Hi all,
      Two friendly snowboarders looking for a room over the winter.
      We’re heading to Fernie for the job fair on the 21st and will be looking for accommodation from that time. Both of us are very easy-going and tidy, respectable roommates looking for some like minded people to share a flat with for the season!
      Lacey (20), Manitoban starting work at the daycare for Fernie Mountain Resort.
      Scott (27), Kiwi new to Canada and looking for work on the mountain/town.
      If you have a room or are also in search of somewhere to live and want to find somewhere together,
      feel free to txt 2043050219 or email scottwillers1@gmail.com.
      Can’t wait for the season to start! 😀

Attachments:
      Blaze Jasper
      Participant

Hey Guys, I am a 25yo Australian and i am currently living in Banff with my 25yo Australian/Canadian Girlfriend. We are moving to Fernie around Mid to late November and already have jobs working for the ski resort. We are both fun, energetic people that love to have a good time and will hopefully be out of the house hitting some fresh powder in our days off. However we are also very clean and respectful of everybody’s privacy.

let me know if your interested in finding a house together.

Phone: 403-837-1365
      Email: Blazejasper@gmail.com
      FB: Blaze Jasper

Cheers
      Blaze & Margo

Lacey Marie Leforte
        Participant

Hey Blaze and Margo,
        Thanks for the reply, sounds like we’d get along great! We’re heading out to Fernie within the next week so we can perhaps look for places for us all. We’ll keep in touch and let you know!
        Scott & Lacey

Lacey Marie Leforte
      Participant

Found a place!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register