Fernie 3 registration is open! We listened to your survey results and a 3 day stage race is returning to Fernie in 2015 on June 27 to 29th.
Early bird pricing is in effect until March 14, register now and save 12.5% off the regular price.
The Fernie 3 will cater to new and old riders, and gnarled veterans alike, with focus on fun and the best singletrack stages ever, followed by classic Fernie hospitality!
The distances for the 3 day stage race will be moderate with an average of 30 km per day. The climbs will be attainable with the goal of providing you with the best singletrack anywhere and epic downhills.
The popular one day category is returning again this year for riders who are looking for pure fun!
For the U13 and U16 categories age appropriate courses will be set.
The U9 Kids’ Bike Rally will be returning for the 9th year on Sunday June 28th. Registration is free, details will be coming.
All this comes with the support of Fernie’s great eateries, lodging, and vibrant downtown—ready to offer you plenty of comfort and convenience at the end of a great ride.
3 day, Saturday to Monday June 27, 29 & 29 2015
1 day, June 27, 2014
Kids’, June 27, 2014
Space will be limited to 250 riders.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes happen. While we can’t refund your money, we do allow substitutions and will be subject to a $25 admin fee.
Fernie 3 Package Details:
At the Fernie 3 we are focused on your riding experience and providing great value.
Every participant in Fernie 3 receives the following:
• Endless singletrack on trails built by mountain bikers for mountain biking
• A Fernie 3 race jersey
• A finishers t-shirt
• Professional timing
• Fernie Hospitality
Accommodation packages for participants at excellent lodging:
• Local accommodation sponsors will be offering preferred rates to participants
Support on course:
• Aid Stations each day including great snacks, energy drinks and water
• A well-oiled team of local mountain bikers to look out for you
• Course Marshals to keep you motivated and on course
• A professional Medical Team ready to respond
• Extensive Communication and Safety plans
Support off course:
• Daily Finish Line refreshments and snacks
• Medical Support
• Bike Wash/lube Station
• Friendly Fernie crew to look after you
• Day 1 Awards at the Downtown Finish Line
• Final Awards Celebration and Banquet
For more information contact us at: email@example.com