Fernie 3 registration is open until 8PM on June 26th!
Register now, the cost is $399 for three days, $199 for one day, and $50 for U16 and U13. FMBC members receive a 15% discount.
REGISTRATION & PACKAGE PICK UP DETAILS
June 26th at Park Place Lodge from 4 to 9PM
June 27th at The Cedars from 8 to 9am
Sanctioning and Insurance:
This event is sanctioned and insured with Cycling BC. To compete in the Fernie 3 riders must have a valid race license or purchase a $10 event license at Fernie 3 registration. Out of country riders must have an international race license.
Fernie 3 Package Details:
At the Fernie 3 we are focused on your riding experience and providing great value.
Every participant in Fernie 3 receives the following:
• Endless singletrack on trails built by mountain bikers for mountain biking
• A Fernie 3 race jersey
• A finishers t-shirt
• Professional timing
• Fernie Hospitality
The Fernie 3 will cater to new and old riders, and gnarled veterans alike, with focus on fun and the best singletrack stages ever, followed by classic Fernie hospitality!
The distances for the 3 day stage race will be moderate with an average of 30 km per day. The climbs will be attainable with the goal of providing you with the best singletrack anywhere and epic downhills.
The popular one day category is returning again this year for riders who are looking for pure fun!
For the U13 and U16 categories age appropriate courses will be set.
All this comes with the support of Fernie’s great eateries, lodging, and vibrant downtown—ready to offer you plenty of comfort and convenience at the end of a great ride.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes happen. While we can’t refund your money, we do allow substitutions and will be subject to a $25 admin fee.
Accommodation packages for participants at excellent lodging:
• Local accommodation sponsors will be offering preferred rates to participants
Support on course:
• Aid Stations each day including great snacks, energy drinks and water
• A well-oiled team of local mountain bikers to look out for you
• Course Marshals to keep you motivated and on course
• A professional Medical Team ready to respond
• Extensive Communication and Safety plans
Support off course:
• Daily Finish Line refreshments and snacks
• Medical Support
• Bike Wash/lube Station
• Friendly Fernie crew to look after you
• Day 1 Awards at the Finish Line
• Final Awards Celebration and Banquet
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org