Fernie is located in the southeastern corner of British Columbia, within driving distance of three major airports. Canadian Rockies International Airport (YXC), in Cranbrook BC, currently services flights from Vancouver, Calgary, and other regional locations is 100km or 56 miles from Fernie. Calgary International Airport (YYC) is 266km or 203 miles from Fernie. Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) in, Kalispell Montana, is a 188km or 117 mile drive via Roosville International Border Crossing.
|0 cm||2 cm||36 cm|
|0.0 in||0.8 in||14.2 in|
|174 cm||451 cm|
|68.5 in||177.6 in|
- Koocanusa Recreation Options
- Woman dies snowboarding in Fernie
- Fernie’s Hummingbird Micro Homes
- Snowfall warning for Fernie
- Powder Monday?
- Fernie Cyclist inducted to BC Sports Hall of Fame
- Hibernation time for Fernie Bears and WildSafeBC
- Fernie’s Legendary Heiko Socher
- Fernie Company making little cabins
- Tough Rental Market in Fernie