One of the most infamous challenges in Mountain Biking is back and features NEW running categories this summer! On August 18th, challenge yourself in the ultimate race, attempt to mountain bike, or run 2100 vertical feet up to Lost Boys Café at Fernie Alpine Resort. The Lungbuster starts at the base area of the resort and finishes at the top of the Timber Express Chairlift at scenic Lost Boys Café.
Current Record Holders from the Bike Category are Geoff Clark with a time of 38 minutes /4 seconds for the Men and Christine Misseghers with 41 minutes/ 5 seconds for the Women. Think you can break them? Register Online and start training!
- Lost Boys Lungbuster
- Fernie Alpine Resort’s Lost Boys Café
- Reels of Wheels Mountain Biking Film Contest
- Fernie builds Aerial Playground and ZipLine
- Fernie Alpine Resort Announces Summer Enhancements
- Summer Mountain Biking at Fernie Alpine Resort
- Fernie Alpine Resort – Summer Preview
- FAR Gets Set for Summer 08
- Top 5 Best Ski Resorts In North America
- FAR Summit Fund Announces Winners