RENTED – 1Bdrm furnished +parking in Silverrock

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Natalia
      Participant

Available from mid March, 2017.

Fully furnished 1 Bedroom condo available for rent in Silverrock. Comes with all linens, dishes, furniture.

King size bed in bedroom, Balcony with gas BBQ, Heated Parkade

Secure building features indoor swimming pool, steam room, hot tub, gym and conference room.

$1000/mo includes ALL utilities, internet.

Chad Perreault
      Participant

Is this Still available?

Natalia
      Participant

yes it is still available.

elsa
      Participant

Hi, Interested in the apartment. How can I contact you?
      My mobile is 250 946 7061.
      Thanks – Elsa

Josh Felvus
      Participant

Love the look of this place. Hoping to have a couple + a brother stay for a while. Willing to pay upto 1400. December to end of April is perfect for us as well. Contact number is – -1-519-786-8889.

jan15tillapril30
      Participant

Hey Mate,
      Is this still available, am willing to pay extra to secure something for the winter
      and it looks great.

Grant and christina
      +61 431 020 011
      graby77@gmail.com

Natalia
      Participant

Hey guys, condo is now available.

Tiera McLeod
      Participant

Hello, we are very interested in your condo and would love to chat more about it. If it’s still available feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
      Tiera and Steve
      306-737-2464
      wilsonsg29@gmail.com

wx12
      Participant

Is this still available. If yes would you rent it for Jan 1 thru March 1 and possibly to the end of March?

Thanks.

wx12
      Participant

Is this still available. If yes would you rent it for Jan 1 thru March 1 and possibly to the end of March?

Thanks.

chadwellington
      Participant

Hey I’m very interested in this unit. Is it still available?
      Chadbhamm@gmail.com

Jaron Zemlak
      Participant

Interested in this rental if it is still avalible as a long term rental if you could call or text me at 780 603 0068 thanks

Natalia
      Participant

Still available as of mid March

mcd41
      Participant

Hi Natalia,
      I am interested in renting to room as soon as possible until April 14th. Would this be a possibility? Please text or call me on 250-433-1571.
      thanks,
      Kate

Hey, Natalia

Me and my boyfriend are currently living in a two-bedroom unit in the Silver Rock and are looking to downsize! We both live and work full time in Fernie and have no desire to move out of town. This is a great opportunity since we love living in this building so much! You can give me a call at 250-988-1554 or email me at allileclair@gmail.com. I hope the unit is still available and to hear from you soon!

Sincerely, Alicia Le Clair

aly08
      Participant

Hey Natalia,

very interested in this place! Have lived in silver rock before, and love it! Single professional in the valley! Please call or text me 12503192876.

Thank you

andrew88
      Participant

Hello Natalia,

I am in Fernie at the moment and very interested in the apartment. I am just inquiring as to whether it is still available or anything similar? My partner and I are staying in Fernie long term. You can contact me on 778-580-6595.

Thank you, Andrew

scottk
      Participant

Hi Natalia,
      My partner and I are very interested in the apartment, we both have full time year round employment and are clean,quiet and respectful. If it is still available could you please contact me on 250-278-0538 or scodank@gmail.com

thanks

Tahlia Gaffney
      Participant

Hey Natalia,

My name is Tahlia, my partner Kelvin and I are very interested in this Condo. We both have stable full time jobs and would be happy to move in as soon as possible. We are respectful and clean and if it is still available could you please contact me on 250-278-0448 or my email is tahlia_gaffney26@hotmail.com.

Thanking you,

Tahlia

petrao
      Participant

Hi,
      Are you renting for the upcoming winterseason 2018/19?
      If so, please contact me on petra.ohlson1@gmail.com

pallavi12
      Participant

Hello
      Is the 1 bdr apt still available .
      We are looking for 1 / 2 bedroom for rent , by the end of may.We both are married wid a 1 yr old daughter . My hubby is wrking . We wud be moving to fernie by the end of may . Plz let me know if this is available . Can provide you the references .
      Thank u
      Pallavi

Viewing 20 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register