Park Place Lodge

Room Avail Nov 1st in Fernie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wadebc
      Participant

Large Bedroom for rent in 2 bedroom apt, 15 min walk to downtown and all the attractions, 2 min walk to the shuttle to the ski hill, 10 min walk to food shops, Full use of apartment, and amenities( Cable {great package}, Hydro, Internet, Land-line phone, Kitchen, Living room with large flat screen TV ) The bedroom is unfurnished, but arrangements could be made for simple furnishings, time permitted of course. Single, no couples, no pets, smoker welcome, very quiet building, non partier, responsible and friendly. Available November 1st, Rent is $550 with $250 damage deposit.

Me : Male, easy going, very open and gregarious. Great sense of humor, conversationalist, and a plethora of useless knowledge. Enjoy my coffee, and I am a morning person!…(sorry..lol) Very trustworthy and respectful of others.

You: clean but not medicinal, sense of humor and ability to understand sarcasm. Gainfully employed (independently wealthy wont hurt), trustworthy and respectful. Ski bum or boarder, foreign or local, seasonal ( NOV to Apr min), or long term. Male, female, older, younger, any lifestyle works.

Reach me at wade.bc@gmail.com

wadebc
      Participant

No longer available…..WB

phractalz13
      Participant

im supa interested if still avail – im at the elk currently e-mail me pls at phractalz13@yahoo.ca and lets chat

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register