Looking for roommate in cozy 3-bedroom house, starting September 15th

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      britta
      Participant

Hey great people,
      We have a room available for rent, starting September 15th. It’s a 3 bedroom house in the Annex – so there are two wonderful easy-going fun people who would be your housemates. We have a super nice living room with a fireplace, great kitchen and an outside deck! All furniture/kitchen utensils/etc. are there, we even have a washer/dryer in the basement. Internet (wifi) also included. It’s a really sweet spot!
      $500 per month in the summer, for winter (from November on) it will be $600 per month, including internet, but plus gas (usually around $20 per month per person but totally depends on how much we use).
      Message me here if you’re interested or if you have any questions and come check out our place!
      Cheers
      Britta

Megan Leigh Garratt
      Participant

Hi there! I am scouting out places to live for the winter season in Fernie. I have only researched a few so far but your post has got my attention!

I would probably not be able to get away (currently in Saskatchewan) until late October or early Novemeber. I would love some more information!

Could you send me some photos?!

Thank you!
      Megan
      meganlgarratt@gmail.com

britta
        Participant

Hi Megan,

We are definitely looking for someone who can move in around September 15th. I’m sorry! I hope you will find something else.

See you in the winter!
        Britta

julienp89
      Participant

Hi Britta my name is julien and me and my girlfriend will be looking for a room for the winter and will be in the area just before the 15th and your house sound’s awesome.
      Could we possible arrange a time to meet with you and check out the room?
      We will be in ferine from the 10th of september.

Thanks
      Julien

britta
      Participant

Hi Julien,

Unfortunately we can’t rent to a couple, I’m sorry!

faye
      Participant

Hey Britta,

I’m looking to move to Fernie in October. Would you consider Oct.1st as a move in date? Would love to chat more about your place!

Nicky Maddern
      Participant

Hi Britta,

Aussie just moved to Fernie looking for a room to rent, happy to move in on the 15th Sept. But was wondering if i could please have a look at the house?
      Please contact me on nickymaddern3@gmail.com

Cheers
      Nicky

britta
      Participant

Hey Fave,
      We are looking for someone for September 15th as we already had to pay the rent for September.

Hey Nicky,
      I sent you an email…

Cheers
      Britta

orea
      Participant

Hi Britta,

I am visiting Fernie now and scoping a place for the winter. I am moving from Nelson to Fernie for a new job, originally I was planning to move in November but your post seems great and if I can secure a good home now I would be willing to pay fall rent with you guys and move in asap. Is it possible to come check it out today or have you send me pictures? I look forward to hearing from you! Cheers. Orea. oreabrowndahl@ymail.com

jayroy
      Participant

Hey! I’m a thirty year old single snowboarder from vancouver who is looking for a place ASAP. I currently reside in fernie, but am desperately looking to re locate. I’m super clean, tidy, and super respectful. I work out here full time, and am not much of a partier. I’m really easy going, relaxed and always smiling or laughing! Anyways, if the room is available still, please get back to me, as I would love to come check it out! Thanks for your time! -Jay
      Ps, I could move in tomorrow if still available!

britta
        Participant

Hi Jay,
        Sorry, we already found someone for the room a while ago. Fingers crossed that you will find something else soon!
        Cheers
        Britta

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register