Park Place Lodge

Looking for roommate $550 all in-starting october

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jordana Jones
      Participant

I am a 23 year old female Looking for a quiet roommate in a two bedroom basement suite on 6th ave preferably for long term rental but will accept seasonal as well. (minimum 6 months) Suite is newly renovated and fully furnished. Must be clean, easy going, female and have references. No smoking, no parties please as the landlords have young children live upstairs.

Meagan Freer
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Meagan Freer and I am looking for a place to rent in Fernie for the long term. I was wondering if we could possibly discuss me coming to see the place and provide you references. I do not start work in Fernie till after the 10th of October. I would love to hear from you soon Thanks.

Jordana Jones
        Participant

Hi Meagan, when would you like to have a look at the place. I move in sept 20th so sometime after that would work. Let me know.

Jordana

joosadchuk
      Participant

Hey Jordana,

My name is Joanna, from Nelson B.C. Currently living in Invermere, I was planning to move to Fernie the beginning of October. I am a quiet, respectful person, who loves the great outdoors. I have a small cat who is half indoor half outdoor and fully trained. I have references I can send you. email me back and let me know at joosadchuk@gmail.com

Cheers,
      Jo

Jordana Jones
        Participant

Unfortunately , no cats are allowed. but thanks for the reply. wish you luck

Erin Pascoe
      Participant

Hi,
      I was just wondering if this room is still up for rent?
      Erin

terry smith
      Participant

if this si still available can you contact me 4331806

Jordana Jones
      Participant

Hi Erin,
      as of right now it is do you have an email I can contact you?

Erin Pascoe
      Participant

Hi Jordana,
      Its erinpascoe@live.com
      Thanks

nicolat
      Participant

Hey Jordana,
      Still looking for a roomie? I arrive mid around 10th October! 25 year old female.
      I’m happy to email you finer details 🙂
      88nicnac@gmail.com

jayroy
      Participant

Hey how’s it goin? I’m a thirty year old single snowboarder from vancouver who is looking for a place ASAP. I currently reside in fernie, but am desperately looking to re locate. I work out here full time, and am not much of a partier. I’m really easy going, relaxed and always smiling or laughing! Anyways if the room is available still please get back to me, as I would love to come check it out! Thanks for your time!
      -Jay

jayroy
      Participant

Ps u can reach me on my call at 5875837706 via text or a phone call! Thanks again!
      -Jay

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register