Looking for room to rent nov 1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ashley1234
      Participant

Hi I am a female looking to rent. I am moving from calgary 24 years old and will be in fernie nov 1

candy
      Participant

WE have a 2 bedroom basement suite available Oct. 1st. Own entrance, furnished. $600 + hydro kloepzig@telus.net 250-423-1154

orea
      Participant

Hi Ashley,

I just viewed the basement suite mentions above and its really simple and cozy. I will be moving in October and will need a roommate to occupy the second bedroom. Please let me know if you are interested in sharing this home with me!!

oreabrowndahl@ymail.com

Cheers,
      Orea

joosadchuk
        Participant

Hey, my name is Joanna. I am from Nelson, B.C. and am moving to Fernie for October 1st. Currently looking for a room/roommates. I am clean, friendly and would love a comfy space to call home. I have a small cat that is outdoors and loves people.

If anyone is interested to have me as a roommate or tenant please email me at joosadchuk@gmail.com

Cheers,
        Jo

jayroy
      Participant

Hey! I’m a thirty year old single snowboarder from vancouver who is looking for a place ASAP. I currently reside in fernie, but am desperately looking to re locate. I’m super clean, tidy, and super respectful. I work out here full time, and am not much of a partier. I’m really easy going, relaxed and always smiling or laughing! Anyways, if the room is available still, please get back to me, as I would love to come check it out! Thanks for your time! -Jay

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register