Park Place Lodge

Available Immediately 3-4 BDRM Log home for sale or rent in Elko Rent:1700

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      janebroken
      Participant

The weather is better out here! An extra 2 months of summer. Available immediately 8 year old 3 bedroom plus loft, log house with fully finished basement that could be used as another bedroom or rec room. Fenced in yard. Beautiful partially covered deck. Dishwasher, fridge, stove, main floor laundry (plus standup freezer in the basement.) Blazeking wood stove burns for 48 hrs. Open concept living, dinning, kitchen. 1 and 1/2 bathrooms. Fully functional vegetable garden with 6 raised garden boxes and large shed for toys. Loads of plum trees, 2 cherry trees. Lots of parking. Seeking laid back, responsible, hardworking, family/people to rent this house. looking for a long term lease. Absolutely no smoking allowed. Call (709)763-4037 for info.

warhoc
      Participant

Hello

I was wondering if your house is still available? We are looking at renting/leasing a place, I have been down here for the last few months with my family moving down this summer. I was wondering if I could arrange a timing to come and look at the house

Thanks

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register