24 year old German looking for a place to live for the winter season

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      achimsteinthaler
      Participant

Hey there!

I will be moving to Fernie November 1st and I am looking for a place to rent. I will be working as a Lift Operator for the winter season. I am a 24 years old Bavarian, passionate snowboarder, friendly, open-minded, love to laugh and tidy. I do not have a preference, so I would become your roommate in a shared accomodation, or rent a single room if available. I will arrive in Vancouver on October, 21st and will be heading on to Fernie then. Let me know if you are interested in being my renter or my roommate!

Thank you all for your help!

Greetings, Achim

alexander healey
      Participant

Hey,

I don’t have a place either, but if you find a house etc I’d be happy to rent a room. I get to Fernie on the 11th of Nov… Also where abouts in bavaria you from?

Cheers,
      Alex

achimsteinthaler
      Participant

Hey,

sounds good. So you’re also searching and we’re writing each other if something’s happening?

I’m currently living in Nuremberg, but I am originally from more southern parts of Bavaria, Lower Bavaria, near Landshut/Burghausen/Braunau if you know that? It’s pretty close to the Austrian border. What is your background?

Cheers

alexander healey
      Participant

Yeah, sounds good. And i only ask because I’m applying for a uni in Munich for after the ski season. Where abouts are you looking for rentals? Just on here?

achimsteinthaler
      Participant

Ah ok, sounds great! You have been to Munich before? Great place. I am also looking for rentals on ourfernie.com and there is also a Facebook group. Do you know other possibilities?

Should we open up another advert for the search for a shared accomodation here?

achimsteinthaler
      Participant

you did that like on Facebook? I am in contact with some dudes there for shared accomodation! You’re also in?

alexander healey
      Participant

Certainly did, seem to have a few interested in sharing a house but finding a house that is for rent is seemingly difficult. Hopefully something opens up soonish, itd be nice to land a spot before i get there in about a month. And negative, never been to munich but the uni is good, and everyone raves about munich.

wadebc
      Participant

Room for rent in Fernie, December 1st

Large Bedroom for rent in 2 bedroom apt, 15 min walk to downtown and all the attractions, 2 min walk to the shuttle to the ski hill, 10 min walk to food shops, Full use of apartment, and amenities( Cable {great package}, Hydro, Internet, Land-line phone, Kitchen, Living room with large flat screen TV ) The bedroom is unfurnished, but arrangements could be made for simple furnishings, time permitted of course. Single, no couples, no pets, smoker welcome, very quiet building, non partier, responsible and friendly. Available November 1st, Rent is $550 with $250 damage deposit.

Me : Male, easy going, very open and gregarious. Great sense of humour, conversationalist, and a plethora of useless knowledge. Enjoy my coffee, and I am a morning person!…(sorry..lol) Very trustworthy and respectful of others.

You: clean but not medicinal, sense of humour and ability to understand sarcasm. Gainfully employed (independently wealthy wont hurt), trustworthy and respectful. Ski bum or boarder, foreign or local, seasonal ( NOV to Apr min), or long term. Male, female, older, younger, any lifestyle works.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register