2 Bedroom Downtown Condo for rent

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      graham
      Participant

We have a 2 bedroom condo in the heart if downtown Fernie. Fully furnished with full kitchen and in room laundry. We are a 2 minute or less walk to everything you’ll need. Ski shops, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, bars, bakery, bank and more. We are looking for responsible people to enjoy our unit. Give me a shout with any questions.
      Cheers, Graham

Emily Carroll
      Participant

Hi,

My Partner and I are moving over to Fernie in early December this year and are looking for a place to stay. We will be there for at least 6 months so are looking to sign a 6 month lease. We are a quiet couple from Sydney, Australia and will have jobs.
      Is this is something we can organise, please email me at emilyjanice@hotmail.com

Thank you and kind regards,
      Emily Carroll

kristy fish
      Participant

Hi graham is your place still available for rent in fernie? Thank you.

graham
      Participant

Hi Kristy,
      Yes it is still available.
      Cheers,
      G

Mariah Johnston
      Participant

Hi Graham, can you please give me a call at 250 425 7096. I am interested in renting your condo for my daughter and me. Can you please give me a call thank you, Holly.

hannah johnson
      Participant

Hey graham please can you email me some more information on your condo and some pictures, my partner and I will be arriving in fernie In
      October along with our friend who has worked many seasons on the hill. Hannah.johnson29@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

cherylinelkford
      Participant

How much is the rent?

graham
      Participant

Hi Cheryl
      We are at $1400 a month plus utilities.
      Give me a shout with any other questions.
      Cheers
      Graham

Bronte Chapman
      Participant

Hi Graham,

I am super interested in renting your place! Please contact me at bronte.chapman@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephanie Zitkus
      Participant

Good afternoon,

My boyfriend and I were hoping to find a place for rent this coming winter, and came across your add. Is the unit still available, from December 1st – end of March 2016?
      Would you allow a small, adult dog to stay in the condo?

Thank you in advance for your time,
      Stephanie
      stephanie.zitkus@gmail.com

graham
      Participant

Available Nov 1.

Matt Hardisty
      Participant

Hi Graham,

I would like to join the inquiries about your property. I am a 26 year old primary school teacher from the UK spending a second season out of mainstream education to enjoy teaching on the slopes. I believe in cleaning rotors, quiet time after 11pm and respectable room mates. I would love an opportunity to talk with you about taking on your beautiful home for the season.

Kind regards,

Matthew Hardisty

graham
      Participant

Hi Matthew,
      Give me a shout with any specific questions.
      Cheers,
      Graham

Vanna Rheault

Hey Graham, My boyfriend and I are leaving from Kenora, ON. on November 1st and are looking for a rental in Fernie. Would there be a lease to sign? Or month to month? Price? Thank you!

Vanna & Simon

tobi
      Participant

Hello Graham,
      We are two german friend on our work and travel tour. Is your propety still available? And is it possible to get some Pictures if it is not rented to somebody?
      Tobi.Hamm@web.de
      Thanks Tobi

Coren Shore
      Participant

Hey graham,

My partner and I are currently in town looking for long term accommodation (minimum 6 months).

Please give me a call (250)946-6795 me and my girlfriend are very interested in the apartment.

We can view the apartment at any time.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Coren & Bianca

jopaggi
      Participant

Hi Graham,
      I am wondering if your apartment is still available?
      We are 2 Australian girls in our 20s here for the winter season, possibly longer and your apartment sounds perfect for us.
      We have good rental references and would look after your apartment!
      Please call us on 2503403207 if there is any possibility to view the apartment still. Or email is joannapaggi@hotmail.com.
      Thanks,
      Jo

chelscordes
      Participant

Hi Graham

Just wondering if your place was still avaliable ?
      I am very interested if it still is, I am a 26 year old female with full time work for the winter season, your place sounds perfect.

Email: chelsea.cordes@hotmail.com
      Phone: (250) 341 2016

Anthony Butt
      Participant

Hey Graham,
      Just wondering if the property is still available. Would be interested in seeing some more pictures. Moving to Fernie in early Dec and looking for a move in ready place. my email is butt@alumni.uoguelph.ca
      Thanks,
      AB

Rebecca Kiernan
      Participant

Hi Graham,
      I was just wondering if this property is still available?

Stu Stephens
      Participant

Hi Graham,

Just wondering if your place is available for rent this winter?
      My partner and i are coming to Fernie for a minimum of 6 months

My email is stuartstephens@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
      Stuart

Holly Lyons
      Participant

Hi Graham. Looking to secure accommodation with a deposit for the winter season. We arrive in mid October and will be staying for at least 6 months. Please email me at hollylyons1988@hotmail.com.

Many thanks
      Holly

Holly Hatton
      Participant

Hi Graham,
      My partner Matthew and I will be arriving in Fernie late October, we are hoping to sign a 6 months lease for the winter, with a potential option to extend for the summer later. We are both 25, Australian, and love to snowboard. We have great Canadian rental references. My email is hollymayhatton@gmail.com, I would love to chat with you about your property.
      Holly

petrao
      Participant

Hi,
      We are a swedish couple looking for a place to stay during the upcoming winterseason 2018/19. We are both clean, quite and no smokers. If you are renting and think we would be a great match for your house, please let us know on petra.ohlson1@gmail.com
      Kind regards

lindakrawczyk
      Participant

Hello Graham, My husband and I have just retired and both were professionals from Calgary. We are building our new home in Fernie and need accommodations for a minimum of six to eight months. Would you be willing to rent your place for that period? My name is Linda Krawczyk and my phone number is 403-988-0189. Please let me know. Thank you.

rebeccataylor
      Participant

Hi Graham,

I am looking for a long term rental, I am a very clean, quiet, non smoking individual who has lived in fernie for 4 years. I am very interested in renting this condo, please email me at taylor_louise@shaw.ca if you have any questions or would like to meet in person.

Warm regards,

Rebecca

perrynkent
      Participant

Hi Graham,

2 professional couples are very interested in this rental, is it still available? Could you please send me an email at perrynkent@hotmail.com and we can send through any additional information you require.

Warmest Regards,

Perryn

lburraston
      Participant

Hi there,

Not local but two Aussie couples looking for a place. 6 months bare minimum! If available can we e-mail you references? Looking to move in October 6th, if not that date then as soon as possible for you.

Will will also pay $1800 per month secure!

lukewilliams
      Participant

Hi Graham,

If the property is still available could you please email a lease application to lwilliams@f45training.com.au – we are happy to pay an immediate deposit to secure. Thanks in advance.

Jakub Neubauer
      Participant

Hi,please let me know if it’s still available. j.neubauer91@gmail.com, thanks so much

dan555
      Participant

Hi Graham,

As with all of the previous posts, I too am interested in your condo if it is still available. I’m 55+, retired, quiet, and will respect your unit as if it were mine. I will be in Fernie for the winter ski season from the end of November till April. You can contact me via this forum or preferably via dh55.alt@gmail.com.

Cheers
      Dan

julia162
      Participant

Hello Graham,
      Myself and fellow housemates are interested in your condo. Is it still available?
      Cheers
      Julia

Viewing 31 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register